What does GTG mean

whcouncill

Of course there r GBGs. Maybe u have to take ur time to find them. This site tells u that there r genuine ppl who do sex work and there r not so genuine ppl who r into sex work and some can skillfully make u believe they r the genuine ones. It takes all kind of folks to crowd up this world.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Julian2: I never implied that paying a BG is bad

(and I am really not in a position which allows to express such an opinion)

I just said that all women are for sale (at least their body) provided you are willing to pay the price.

Sorry Drogon, my post was tended to be a general comment on the topic rather than a personal reply to you.

The topic seemed to be drifting towards the much loved board position of the monger/sexpat as victim, or benevolent, well meaning sucker at best.

The attraction in this country is that we can still pull a younger bird which most of us can't do in our own country... UNLESS we are prepared to go through elaborate and expensive courting rituals.

If people like to believe their success with the girls here is due to their personal studliness I reserve the right to have a little niggle now and then.

Drogon, I don't think all women are for sale, neither are all men wanting to buy, the world isn't black and white

slm4mhaha - great point, in fact while people debate "Are GTG's real or a figment of imagination same as Easter Bunny Santa Claus and Virgin Maries"

Just about everyone has Good Bar Girl's in there past or current, shit, there all goooood, if you believe what you read 5 5 5 5 5

... but individuals who prove themselves worthy. We agree on this (I think).

[color:red]Absolutely [/color]

However, you just seem to get worked up over anyone in Thailand (not just me, or guys you know, but anyone) going out with non-sex workers. As in: it seems you think it impossible. :dunno:[color:red]Not at all....most definitely not impossible....even know "Some" guys (Very well) that are married to Thai girls that have never been anywhere near the P4P scene :rolleyes::dunno::rolleyes: [/color] See your posts above and many times before for reference.

[color:red]can't recall EVER saying that if a Thai girl goes out with a farang, she can't be a....(one of them!!!) lol ... Quite frankly the term gives me the shits.... have always said that one should judge the girl by WHO she is....not WHAT !![/color]

Cheers,

SD -- cannot believe DS swallowed the bait so completely and is trying to get his hook back (DS' are not in season now LOL)

[color:red]..It was "Turkey" season yesterday....lol....and today my head hurts!!! I just get pissed at the connetations people put on the Tag....People are people....good and bad in all segements of society...(In my, not so, Humble opinion!!!)[/color]

next topic....

Cheers DS /DC

<>

I disagree with that, while successful relationships between BG's and punters is possible, you yourself would be the first I think (Because DS - you are very honest with yourself, I mean that!) to admit that it's "not a healthy relationship"

Now if it's not, then that does say something about the occupation.

Just as I have met when young some stunning sweet lovable heavy drug users, I never thought a relationship would work because at the end of the day, her habit was more important to her than any love she may have had for me.

So "What" a person is does play a important role in a successful relationship.

I disagree with that, while successful relationships between BG's and punters is possible, you yourself would be the first I think (Because DS - you are very honest with yourself, I mean that!) to admit that it's "not a healthy relationship"

Now if it's not, then that does say something about the occupation.

So "What" a person is does play a important role in a successful relationship.

CTO....understand and respect what you are saying....

...healthy...no Farkn way...I know that...you know that......

Is it the occupation?????

Under the current circumstances, it wouldn't matter "What" the occupation was.... but Yes...I guess you're right again...the occupation does cause some "sleepless nights"....

Then again....life is all about...timing....

In "My" case....WHO the person is....is all that matters.....2 me!!!!!

YMMV.....I can only play it as "I" see it....maybe I really am a "Dumb Cnut"....

ooops....gotta go...the "bat phone's" ringing....again....lol

Cheers DS / DC

Drug/alcohol addiction is not the same as sex work. However both cross each other quite a lot in sex work.

I think the important question is:

Can the sexworker deal with sex work easily or will she (or he) perceive the work as negative and therefore create shitty experiences in the work and become a victim or a controlfreak?

It all depends on the person. Some gals like to have a handful cocks in them each night, where others will be completely appalled by the idea. Other girls seem to get off on the whole play with a client, boozing, going out, seeing places. It still boils down to the individual.

faustian, 'she even buy me food' - I like that one & I'm truly happy for you - sounds like a real winner :-) - still, how about the real expenses in life though - the monthly bills, the car, the home, the mobile bills, clothes? Just curious :)

bkkbound, congrats on joining the married club & welcome soon to the family club :hubba: just do it - it's not that big a deal - just like marriage ain't - right? OH save me here - someone :cover:

anyways what you 2 perhaps tried to say in your own way is that indeed it's not true every pussy has a price tag - sometimes us lucky guys get a free ride - a real free one I mean - right :rolleyes:

cheers :beer:

Archived