3 days my last in Bkk

Coss

part of it...

Sitting in MBK, waiting for Lamb Pie to do some shopping. 1st time on the Skytrain, 1st time in MBK, she's so cute!

A farang couple sits at the next table, he, normal looking tanned, older. She very similar, but with a permanent expression on her face, from years ago, when the wind changed. It's a mix of disdain, sadness and weariness. Not, I think brought on by the lovelies of LOS, but who knows, she may have got it here years ago.

They are served coffee and cake, she carefully examines the items in front of her, the mug, the delicate cake, the sugar sachet. The sugar is plucked from the plate and flicked dismissively to the table. I didn't hear the comment, but judging by the glare she gave the offending sweetness, she didn't think much of it.

Slowly she raised a spoon of cake to her wizened facade, I was expecting displeasure, but no, small rays of sunshine were emanating from gaps in the storm front, something here she likes.

I could easily imagine her, in her beauty, in her day. The small glimmer, the faint sparkle were still there, though now well hidden, since the day she found the world to be such a disappointment.

So Lamb Pie gives me some tears & "love you from my heart" last night. Followed by that which makes me sleep soundly.

We go to breakfast, and she orders two Thai main dishes, a little too much I thought, but she packs it away with gusto, very satisfied look on her face.

She rooms with two other girls in South Pattaya, but they rarely see each other as one is in Chiang Mai, one in Phuket and Lamb Pie is in Bkk, this means a lot of cell phone work to keep track of each other.

Had a really good night out with Tiger and earlier with J, Kevin et al. Big Cigar Again. Very nice. Miss P misses Dumsoda, and kept us making big check bins for some time.

And I hope I have honour of being the first to post about the manic and rabid cat.

On the steps outside there was a cat sitting, nay crouching tensely, glaring at the nearby bar girls, teeth bared and ears back, it looked like it was ready to attack. It was here for quite a while, People commented on it. Then as I witnessed, Crazy Laos Girl, who'd had about 75,000 drinks came outside, looked at the cat, turned around, hitched up short shorts, squatted accurately over cats face and let rip a fart. A look of surprise came over the cat's face. Last seen fleeing scene.

Finally got Lamb Pie to see a show that made her jaw drop. Long Gun the late show. So pull string of flowers out of Hoi, blow whistle, blow trumpet, smoke 2 cigarettes (should I've called the number?), string of needles, blowpipe pop balloons, projectile bananas.

Yes Lamb Pie now know something, from simple beer bar girl in Patters to simple beer bar girl in Bangkok's tawdry nightlife, private nurse and constant companion of large monger.

When at the bar with no name, Angel Masseuse was again pouting so I bought her a drink, introduced her to Lamb Pie and got ready to beat a hasty retreat. But not required, two girls happy like house burning down, more drinks, more smiles, more length of life for me.

Thoughts of another threesome became bothersome.

Went on to Shark, many pretty girls, and Baracca, whose upstairs girls raised a smile on Lamb Pie's face with the smiles they had at the top of their legs.

We were enforceably check binned at 1:30 - no reason - but all the lights on the front of the bars were off from 1:00.

Swimming at pool now awaiting imminent MooNoi.

Cheers

Coss

That cat thing was absolutely classic. Only CLG (crazy Lao girl) could pull that off! You forgot to mention that Miss P is the only gal I have ever met that has her own botten of whiskey behind the bar for when customers buy drinks (it was Johnnie Walker Swing, for those inquiring minds). At least she shared it with us...

Lambie Pie was lovely, as was dinner with you both at Coyote's. Thanks for that. Have a great flight back and see you soon.

Cheers,

SD

Archived