Nana Plaza to be demolished

PhilAnders

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope it will be destroyed soon as it's the most overpriced and hyped tourist trap in Thailand nightlife scene. I won't be missing it, it has lost it's appeal to me years ago already. I'm actually just glad if the greedy bars get what they deserve.

At least they dont try and rip off you with a bill of 1000baht for a drink like a certain bar area down the road does!!!! Not mentioning anynames but coughpatpongcough!!

i would not miss it, had many funny times there - many many moons ago, in the good ol' dayz :tophat:

I agree, I used to do my first night in Bangkok after the longhaul flight and head for Nana - no more - now I grab a cab at the airport and head straight down to Pattaya.

i would not miss it' date=' had many funny times there - many many moons ago, in the good ol' dayz :tophat: [/quote']

I agree, I used to do my first night in Bangkok after the longhaul flight and head for Nana - no more - now I grab a cab at the airport and head straight down to Pattaya.

Ditto.

Hope it will be destroyed soon as it's the most overpriced and hyped tourist trap in Thailand nightlife scene. I won't be missing it, it has lost it's appeal to me years ago already. I'm actually just glad if the greedy bars get what they deserve.

But do you want the owners and whores to drift into the decent venues, fucking them up? and asll those dip shit punters as well?

Archived