Female Sex Tourists

Mekong

This was run some time ago

Guaranteed to get OH fired up........ :cussing::cussing:

Why would it get me fired up? more power to these old bags, as long as they don't condemn us for doing the same, and as long as they get the same negative attention we get for doing the same.

Writer [color:red]John[/color] Belliveau, a self-confessed former "sex tourist" and author of a book called Romance On The Road, says the problem is becoming endemic and that these [color:red]men[/color] are deluding themselves about the dangers such flings present.

"The ultimate risk is death," [color:red]he[/color] says, bluntly. "In the past two years three Western [color:red]men[/color] have been killed for their money by their foreign '[color:red]girl friends[/color]'."

Some of these [color:red]male[/color] tourists never went home after their holiday. [color:red]Barrry Scott-Jones[/color], 61, from Leeds fell in love with [color:red]Phuket[/color] and was building a home on the island when [color:red]he[/color] was found dead earlier this year.

I've changed the gender and location from the original article where indicated, but doesn't it still sound all to familar a warning? Similar tales are posted on these pages all the time, same same in my book. I wish them good luck, it would appear it's not only men who are blinded by their libido, but the men get most of the bad press

Archived