End of Washingtin Square ?

Coss

And where were you at the time, Teddy?

[color:red]Just sitting having a beer[/color] :beer:

And what were you doing?

[color:red]Just watching, honest[/color] :o

And why didn't you join the party?

[color:red]Have you seen the size of Zob and Munchie, they take up the whole feckin bar between them, no room to join in[/color]

[color:red]Oh, and the reason she had Munchies old man in her mouth was that she tried it in her pussy but couldn't feel it. Hence Zob and Munchie swapped places.[/color]

:hmmm:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Washington Square is the only place where they call me "young fella" these days.

:(

Probably because compared to most of the tarts working there' date=' you are! :D:stirthepo

[/quote']

A Jurassic Park for this world's few remaining Bangkok Old Hands. Soon to become extinct like the Himalayan snow leopard.

...., like the time Zob and the Munchmaster double teamed a poor BG in Wild Country. The poor BG was impaled on Zob's todger whilst he sat on his bar stool and then she was bent double with Munchies old man in her mouth.

Please Teddy, if you're going to post stories like this then at least get your facts right. :(:nono:

I was sitting on the stool getting blown while Zob was doing her from behind (actually I'm pretty sure he was faking it :surprised: ), not the other way around. :smirk:

Been hearing that for years. Ned and Doug both extended and remodeled and as long as they have been there I doubt they would poor money into something with out knowing it would be a round for a while longer.

WC, one of the only places in BKK where you can get a BJ from 3 generations of the same family at the same time....gotta love it!

Ned and Doug both extended and remodeled and as long as they have been there I doubt they would poor money into something with out knowing it would be a round for a while longer.

You're absolutely right....Ned & Ott must have poured millions of baht into the reno....

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Archived