US Nuclear Charges Fake - Syria

Julian2

Guest lazyphil

oddly enough we got a friendly democracy out of that too very quickly. of course i wasn't serious but its food for thought, who the hell knows what the answer is. not us. we're privy to about as much real info you could put on the back of a box of cornflakes....the variety pack type at that.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oddly enough we got a friendly democracy out of that too very quickly. of course i wasn't serious but its food for thought, who the hell knows what the answer is. not us. we're privy to about as much real info you could put on the back of a box of cornflakes....the variety pack type at that.

True. But don't forget the Germans had to choose between the West and Stalin. Small wonder they were cooperative. The Middle East is a different kind of hornet's nest.

Guest lazyphil

i blame the germans for all this, its their mess. had they not slaughtered 6 million jews and made them feel unwelcome in europe i doubt they'd have been the need to annex their old stomping grounds they currently reside in causing all this caffufle.

"If the military was allowed to fight as it should, you would not see the troubles now."

...and that sounds a lot like Vietnam in the 1960s.

VERY true!

As I said in another thread, the US makes war very effectively when it wants to. The problem is not with the US Military (Which is the best in the world.) but rather in the way the politicians have used it in the past 50 years.

Yes, we all know how good the US military is....just look at Iraq and Afganistan....what a great job the military might has done there...you won? LOL. Get a grip...

You confuse strategy with capability. If the decision was made to bombard and destroy Iran's military and nuclear facilities then destroyed they would be, tout d'suite.

Your army isn't even the biggest.....and you couldn't afford another war. America is screwed economically at present and for the foreseeable.

I deliberately said Navy and Air Force. There the beans are already in the larder. It is just a matter of putting them on the stove and turning on the gas.

Archived