US Nuclear Charges Fake - Syria

Julian2

I have seen the photos and they look like they have been photoshopped. The shadowing seems to be wrong.

I would think if there was any serious PhotoShop'ing going on, you know to change the structure and not protect the agent that took them, the Uber PS Gurus at CNN ect would be all over the net about it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
America is the boy who cried 'wolf'....

Maybe' date=' but "wolf" is often followed by "BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!"[/quote']

Or more likely, silence...

It's all in the sequencing, isn't it? At the first "Wolf!" all the good people come running. No wolf. The second time, only a few come to help and - No Wolf - they get burned again. The third time, when the little boy really does see a wolf and starts to scream and piss his pants, nobody gives a fuck. That's when you get your BOOM! The Wolf lives happily ever after. The End.

It's all in the sequencing, isn't it? At the first "Wolf!" all the good people come running. No wolf. The second time, only a few come to help and - No Wolf - they get burned again. The third time, when the little boy really does see a wolf and starts to scream and piss his pants, nobody gives a fuck. That's when you get your BOOM! The Wolf lives happily ever after. The End.

Whatever one thinks about that which has come before, the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" reference is inapposite to the present case since, unlike the boy, the United States does not actually need the help of others to deal with the wolf. If others want some say in how the wolf is addressed then they are being alerted that the time to step up and pitch in is now. If, as is normally the case, they instead stand off and content themselves with snide and useless comment, the wolf will be dealt with all the same.

Either way I do not predict longevity and uninterrupted happiness for the wolf.

I'm curious....the US really has very little power without at least some backing from the international community. It can't and wont be able to attack yet another sovereign state after the Iraq debacle.

Your view of the US is a little warped to say the least. Do you really think it's omnipotent? If anything I'd say the US is at its most vulnerable and weakened state ever. It's failure to address China and Russia is testament to this.

A huge budget deficit, failing economy, lame duck (brain dead) president, lost war, failure to capture Bin Ladin and halt terrorism and reliance on foreign states to maintain its consumer driven economy point to a colossal erosion of its position globally.

The 'gung ho', 'might is right' days are long gone....

Welcome to the new world order RY...it's been (and going to be) a painful transition...

A huge budget deficit, failing economy, lame duck (brain dead) president, lost war, failure to capture Bin Ladin and halt terrorism and reliance on foreign states to maintain its consumer driven economy point to a colossal erosion of its position globally.

FDR would say, "Nothing like a good hard war to make all that go away!"

Check this out Link

Wow. I looked at that one and he is so lost it is funny. One obvious point from my years of planning raids based on such images; shadows go is seemingly odd directions depending on if the ground and the structure are level all around. Also, you would think if he is such a PS master, his arrows would be professional and just done with the brush tool

But the link at the top of his page to his buddy Dr. Joel Wallach is really amazing! "Dr." Wallach claims cancer is caused by mineral deficiency! That was a new one to me!

I'm curious....the US really has very little power without at least some backing from the international community. It can't and wont be able to attack yet another sovereign state after the Iraq debacle.

Your view of the US is a little warped to say the least. Do you really think it's omnipotent? If anything I'd say the US is at its most vulnerable and weakened state ever. It's failure to address China and Russia is testament to this.

The 'gung ho', 'might is right' days are long gone....

Welcome to the new world order RY...it's been (and going to be) a painful transition...

I agree with this and add that we're a republic. The president can not act without the consent of the congress. He couldn't go into Iraq without congress (who were fed incorrect facts).

The present mood and sentiment does not support an invasion of any country.

Iraq happened because of a 'perfect storm' so to speak. 911 was fresh in the minds of everyone here. We couldn't invaded Iraq without 911. No one would have consented to it.

Our military is stretched thin as well.

Archived