BGs and their 'room'

gobbledonk

Gadfly,

I traveled all over Thailand accompanied by/with LT BG's. The advantages are numerous, to summarize: to get pampered with transportation, lodging, food, shopping and last but not least: a warm presence in bed.

I hope you don't doubt there was any need which was not fulfilled.

Hope this corrects your statement.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too have traveled all of Thailand with whores, and yes, it can be fun, but often, it is a pain in the ass to wake them up and get stuff done, keep travel schedules, putting up with their moods and whims etc. Hence I tend to agree with Gadfly.

yes, it can be fun, but often, it is a pain in the ass to wake them up and get stuff done, keep travel schedules, putting up with their moods and whims etc

Am I the only one who has had the same problems with my Farang girlfriends (some of whom I would term 'whores', but for different reasons) ? One in particular was a complete cow - great in the sack (her one saving grace) but a freaking nightmare just about everywhere else. Completely 'with the program' when it suited her, and totally off the fucking wall when it didnt. Still the moodiest little bitch I've ever encountered, but when she wrapped those skinny legs around you and started working that moneymaker, all that went out the window. I saw her a couple of years ago, and the years have really taken their toll. She told me 'OK, I do regret the way some things were with us...' : a bit late for that, sweetcheeks.

Lets face it - most women in their twenties see themselves as rulers of the universe, and men as their playthings. To be able to get paid cash in hand every time they drop their panties wouldnt upset a significant proportion of the gals I've seen here in Oz.

I too have traveled all of Thailand with whores, and yes, it can be fun, but often, it is a pain in the ass to wake them up and get stuff done, keep travel schedules, putting up with their moods and whims etc. Hence I tend to agree with Gadfly.

Seems we don't frequent the same types of whores then :devil:

I guess it boils down to selection criteria before committing to a one week or one month honey moon trip.

I lost count on how many of these VLT's I had, none turned sour, all were very enjoyable. Was I lucky? I think there is more to that.

So why are most of them so reluctant to stay long-time in a nice comfy hotel with nice facilities and get a decent meal in the morning????

:cussing:

If it was me, I'd be going long time every bloody night and avoid paying rent! ;)

Ok, how much do you charge and do you have a current photo? :neener:

-=/NN

Even Thai "working girls" can be just as snobbish. I brought one into a 500 baht hotel and she commented "Hmm... cheap hotel". I asked, "What sort of hotel do you like then?" She replied, "Expensive hotel". I advised her to go and look for one.

This is actually a good indicator of whether a girl has been in the scene for awhile, had a prior Farang/Japanese boyfriend or both.

I think it's more an indicator of whether a girl's been abroad for any period of time.

The most recent example was a girl who's lived in Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore and who has been spoilt silly. She was complaining about her Aussie bloke who tried taking her to hotels that were expensive but she "knew real six star hotels" and this wasn't it... :doah:

I've been thinking about what you said lately about girls having been abroad becoming more "interesting". Assuming that means "better to spend time with", I couldn't agree less. Pretty much every girl I can think of who has been abroad has picked up a bad attitude. This girl now expects for guys to buy her expensive creams and powders and other items of shopping and doesn't count them on the tab that goes under "for sexual favours"... :doah: Added on to that, they expect the same treatment in terms of "respecting" them that farang women do...

Even this girl wouldn't spend much on a room though. After all, you can't carry a room around with you for show like a watch, bracelet, designer bag or dress...

Agree with bibblies at least for the BG.

BG who become used to go abroad became little snob sluts...

Even BG who used to be girlfriends/mia noi of a wealthy Thai/foreigner in Thailand show signs of

"I am a spoiled brat" -> as you can realize they know everything about Luis Vuitton, Gucci etc...

High maintenance and very high financial expectations. Do not go LT with these as a gift is always expected.

(and the 200 bht swimsuit will not make it)

:cussing::banghead:

Added on to that, they expect the same treatment in terms of "respecting" them that farang women do

OK, I make no secret of the fact that I put (some) whores on a pedestal, but these are all girls who settle on a price up front and do *not* attempt to extort further 'gifts' from me. To me, a professional sets a rate for a service, and that is the rate the client pays - any tip is entirely at the discretion of the client. I have no problem respecting a girl who delivers a service, but I do have a problem with a girl who wants it both ways - the whore *and* the spoilt girlfriend.

The latter represents the worst traits of the consumerist tarts found all over Sillypore and Hong Kong, and increasingly in China. Screw that shit - there are enough pathetic dollybirds in Farangland without having to put up with them in the LOS. Your either selling it or you arent - just have the guts to call a spade a spade, ladies. If you are so fucking independent and talented, go and get a job in corporate land - that should keep you occupied and out of my grid square.

'Respect' is earnt, not doled out to people on the basis of their Paris Hilton attitude. Get the fuck out of SE Asia, please. :evil:

Gobble

(if this keeps up, I'll be joining OH as a card-carring misogynist)

I've been thinking about what you said lately about girls having been abroad becoming more "interesting". Assuming that means "better to spend time with", I couldn't agree less.

I think this assumption needs a bit of work. If you go to place such as Club Su, relax, have a few glasses of wine and then bonk them, they are more fun. (Try taking a BG "fresh off the farm" from Udon Nowhere to place like this.) If you want something more than this, I couldn't agree more. They are, indeed, a pain in the ass. I don't do long times, but I can easily imagine that a long time with a BG who has spent time abroad could be expensive and quite unpleasant.

Of course, a BG who has spent time abroad, is probably more likely to try to engineer a three day all expenses paid trip to Koh Samui. And she will probably be more appealing to a guy who wants a "girl friend experience" in Koh Samui. I can think of one "model" who excels in this area. To me, this would be hell (even though she is an terrific fuck - which is basically where I end the night with her), but she gets repeat customers.

Horses for the courses.

Archived