BGs and their 'room'

gobbledonk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe just the 'naughty boy' that keeps rearing his 'head' but I always wondered about these 3 and 4 girls to a room setups. If we think more about the non BG variety who are most likely getting less can't help wondering how they find any relief, or do they help each other out :shocked: :hubba: What do they do when one fancies a tok bhet or len thaedt? Is it like the monthly cycle I wonder and as they live together these things converge to the point they are all at it together :yikes:

Just having a bit of a boggle now !

All confirms my suspicion that most of the girls dont find the Nana Hotel too onerus : big bed to stretch out on, a late night snack of chicken-on-a-stick and breakfast in bed when the dumb Falang known as Gobble goes down to the Soi and retrieves it. Friends, I should just hand out flyers in the carpark - all you can eat, including a protein shake ! :stupid:

The girls who really took the cake tho were a long way from the Nana - my Filipina duo in KL kept badgering me for food. When I said 'Its 3am !', they replied that room service would bring up whatever we wanted. By the time I ordered breakfast for them, they had well and truly earnt it and we all needed some sustenance. Room service responded by delivering one of the worst meals I've ever attempted to eat (cold *and* greasy, a real accomplishment guys), but they tore into it as though it were the finest meal ever plated.

We often mock the working girls for their simple ways (Christ, here comes that pedestal again..), but I've had Farang girlfriends who have turned up their noses at anything that wasn't up to their 'high standards', leave most of it on the plate and light a fag while I was still eating. Sure, darling, smoke em if you got em, as long as you dont mind if point my butt in your direction and let one rip ..

Yep, serves me right, but at the time you arent thinking with anything above the navel - luckily, I am a more evolved human being these days :clown:

We often mock the working girls for their simple ways (Christ, here comes that pedestal again..), but I've had Farang girlfriends who have turned up their noses at anything that wasn't up to their 'high standards', leave most of it on the plate and light a fag while I was still eating. Sure, darling, smoke em if you got em, as long as you dont mind if [color:red]point my butt in your direction and let one rip[/color] ..

I take it you haven't had much success with farang girls...

Even Thai "working girls" can be just as snobbish. I brought one into a 500 baht hotel and she commented "Hmm... cheap hotel". I asked, "What sort of hotel do you like then?" She replied, "Expensive hotel". I advised her to go and look for one.

Wonderlust and GD ar both right.

Many farang women are snobbish (have many examples right under my eyes here in Spain -> "my shit does not smell" attitude, mine does not smell too but just because I am a not too poor expat)

True that some Thai working (and non working) girls have the same kind of attitude.

I knew a few BG who accepted to go with a customer only if he told them at which hotel he was staying.

-> if nana hotel then no chance.....

(and they were able to be picky when choosing their customers)

Stupid attitude anyway

I brought one into a 500 baht hotel and she commented "Hmm... cheap hotel". I asked, "What sort of hotel do you like then?" She replied, "Expensive hotel". I advised her to go and look for one.

Haha reminds me of a friend who would have gotten laid with non p4p girl in Khon Kaen but after the girl heard what place he's staying at she quickly changed her mind :)

True, some girls are snobbish. I've heard many complaints about my hotel choises too :smirk: .

I take it you haven't had much success with farang girls...

Hmmm - 'success' : I guess not. My idea of success is being happy waking up next to someone more than once - how the fuck many Aussie guys stay with their 'beloved' escapes me. The instant the ring goes on the finger, the arse goes on an expansion program.

Even Thai "working girls" can be just as snobbish. I brought one into a 500 baht hotel and she commented "Hmm... cheap hotel". I asked, "What sort of hotel do you like then?" She replied, "Expensive hotel". I advised her to go and look for one.

LOL. The KL girls really had it good - at least a 4-star hotel and several of them commented on it (must have stayed previously with their maiden aunt or some other kindly relative ..) - but the Suk Soi 4 girls had to return to the dear old Nana. Personally, I didnt find it that bad, although killing a few of the roaches might be an improvement : only saw the little guys, but I'm sure their big brothers have an equal fondness for the place. As I've said before, neither BG (and none of the freelancers) looked even vaguely unhappy with the room - I guess I must be an exceptionally hansum man.

:grinyes::clown:

Thanks for the reminder re the Nana - I'd better get an email off advising them of my impending arrival. Hopefully, some of the guests from my last stay have moved on (or passed on..) : frightful bores and prone to disrupting my peaceful Net wanderings in the lobby.

I recall once being taken up to one of the infamous 'internet cafe' girl rooms on the soi 5-7 back alley by a new friend - biggish room, filthy dirty, one kingsize bed and five girls all sharing that particular night, with others coming and going... as my new friend directed me to sit on the floor and open bottles of beer like the good farang that I am, I realised that I had been with each of the four roommates over the past few months... something that slowly dawned on the latest recipient of YimSiam Isarn Direct Investment Fund largess, to her chagrin.

If you've never paid a visit to any of the ramshackle slum-like areas where some "lower end" girls live in warrens pieced together of wood, cardboard and flattened aluminum, you should. A definite eye-opener.

my question is whether they are referring to a flat/apartment when they say 'room' ?

It really depends on the conversation? They don't call them "rooms" or "looms" in Thai so they are attempting English with you. Who knows what gets lost in translation?

4500baht a month gets a basic squat and toilet these days.

Archived