A Bad Good Girl In Bangkok

khun_khon_neua

A Bad Good Girl in Bangkok

From the link in Stick's column. This has got to be a windup. I work with a Thai guy that got a Master in the US, worked in our US office for 7 years and his written English in not near at this colloquial level. Still an amusing blog written as a Thai girlâ??s perspective, but obviously a white guys view of that.

We sat there for ages, talking and smiling at farangs, but by midnight Anne was getting worried because Gullivers closes at one oâ??clock in the morning. Then two American men walked by. They were quite old, more than fifty, one was bald and the other had white hair. They both had big beer bellys. I donâ??t know why farangs like to have beer bellys but a lot of the farangs in Gullivers do.

In the taxi on the way home I asked Anne what a starfish was and she laughed and laughed until there were tears in her eyes.

:hmmm:

I dont know about this instance, but GTG, once a regular poster on this board, had superb written English. Unfortunately, she also clashed with many on the board and I havent seen a post from her for quite some time.

(To be fair, many were not convinced that she was good, Thai, or even a girl. Up to you)

"...I dont know about this instance, but GTG, once a regular poster on this board, had superb written English..."

"She" Rather he, was neither a Thai, nor a girl, and was probably not good. No ideas on who it really was. The people claiming to have met "her" were probably the ones in on it.

Yes, and I did point out that some dont believe 'GTG' was in any way real, but he/she certainly stirred up a hornets nest here. Would be interesting to know who had the time to go to so much effort - her posts were rarely one liners. Makes me tired just thinking about it.

:clown:

You may remember *someone* here posting under the Name of SI Saket Girl, AKA Noi. She supposedly worked in a bar in Patpong and made the rounds with a few of the board members...I have it on good authority that she was also a put on...yet many guys PM'd her wanting to hook up...Some seemed quite sweet and sincere...er so I heard.

You may remember *someone* here posting under the Name of SI Saket Girl, AKA Noi. She supposedly worked in a bar in Patpong and made the rounds with a few of the board members...I have it on good authority that she was also a put on...yet many guys PM'd her wanting to hook up...Some seemed quite sweet and sincere...er so I heard.

Bet Ramon the Towel Boy got a few as well......

Archived