Suddenly, everyone is a working girl ..

gobbledonk

gobbledonk....

Okay, her written English is fine [yet questionable], so likely she might be able to speak more that basic Tinglish.

I've waded through this whole thread...and yet I failed to see where someone suggested that you phone her. The results might be enlightening; eliminate some of the suspense, and all for a pittance!

Get Skype or Yahoo Messenger. As I recall your in Kiwiland (?), so it's a mere NZD 0.211 (inc'l VAT!) to call her _mobile_. Surely she has a mobile (aren't Thai's given one at birth?), so be extravagant and spend a dollar or two.

And, of course, post your finding here... :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks rookie, but I am in the LOS now, so a 'real' phone call is no biggie :smirk:

I want to see Udon Thani anyway, and if she is a bg, no real dramas. Will be entertaining to see how well a BG can maintain the charade (I dont think she is, but I'll find out soon enough).

Cheers,

Gobble

Does she have an Udon landline, or just mobile? If no landline, maybe call her mobile or email her first, ask her whether she's ever in Bangkok or Chonburi and would like to meet you in either place, as you're not sure whether you can make it to Udon but would love to meet... If she says: "yes, I occasionally visit both the province of Chonburi as well as the metropolitan area we call Krungthep and have a degree of familiarity with both, would you be so kind as to meet me at Thermae Coffee Shop in 45 minutes?" you'll have your answer... if she happens to be a bargirl who has to trek back up to Udon just to maintain the illusion, you'll give her a chance to save time.

Though I have no opinion on Scotch and no objection to farang who assist with BG email, I do strongly suspect that your UT girl is likely not a simple farm girl randomly looking for a magic farang... The english is too good and shows few of the mistakes common when copying sentences out of a book (and if she was such a good student that she can put these emails together years later, what's she doing planting rice rather than working in an office or government job?), the kid arrangement, the invitation to show you around Udon, the reference to working somewhere else so she can build a house -- it all points to some other background.

Which is not to say that she isn't the one for you -- she may well be, and I hope you're following up with her as I write this! If only so that we get a full report of your website adventure, call her and set something up. But I recommend going into it with an open mind, as I suspect you'll have to roll with a couple of surprises or 'profile adjustments' once you've met...

First thing to do is discreetly check her hand for callouses (maybe tell her that a quick hand exam is how people from Farangland say hello, or that you're known by your friends as a palmreader, just a skill you seem to have been born with... she won't be able to say no to a reading, though she might become a little nervous about your mystic abilities...). If she's really a farmgirl who works rice, you'll almost certainly find a tough pad along the top of her palm, at the base of her fingers. (If her hands are enormous, her hips narrow, and her voice able to do the paasaa Isarn dubovers for James Earl Jones movies, its double on the open-minded advice).

Don't forget to report back, whatever happens -

YimSiam

YS, as I will post in another thread, the mystery was solved from the instant I met her Aunt - she teaches English and Thai and is pretty handy in several other languages. GTG herself struggles to even compose a text message, and can read very little English. The search continues .... :smirk:

Cheers, thanks for the update. Keep up the search -- though I've got a feeling you might be best off just trolling the bars and byways for a while until you stumble across that girl with a heart of gold made just for you...

cheers,

YimSiam

you might be best off just trolling the bars and byways for a while until you stumble across that girl with a heart of gold made just for you...

Oh, there will be gold, all right - up and down her arms, around her neck, piercing her clit, and ....

:clown::clown:

Gobble, International Gold Dealer

Cmon CTO - you know I wade in the shallow end on Soi 4 - not all of these (old) gals have spent their entire lives in Thailand. Clits, nipples, whatever - personally, I have never liked anything beyond a simple stud in the bellybutton, but so many Farang women have piercings now that its a cliche - no surprise that some of the gals who have spent time OS would come back with an addition to the armoury.

• 8 months later...

http://www.stickmanweekly.com/ReadersSubmissions2009/reader4954.htm

TLL and Thai Women

Anonymous

There have been many references about TLL or Thai Love Links (for those from newbies out there) here on Stickmanâ??s and also of other dating websites and the type of women one meets on these websites.

So what type of women do you meet on TLL? And how do I know so much about this website?

Well to start with, let me say that I am not a member, but was once about 18 months ago for only a month, mainly due to curiosity. When I was a member I chatted with many Thai women just for the fun of it and there were some who I think were genuine but most were after one thing, and that was finding a farang that had money and was willing to support them. The women I met were from all parts of Thailand and here are the places, numbers and views of these women.

*Bangkok: during this time there were 8 women from this area and all of them were after money. Some would ask within the first 3 times I chatted to them and would bring up a tail of woe, like my mother is sick and she has to go to hospital and this will cost US$1,000, my father died and I need US$1,500 a month to pay the mortgage on my parentsâ?? home. I really like talking to you but want to go to school and this cost about US$500 a month. Notice that itâ??s always in US dollars never in Thai Baht! WTF, now even where I come from this is serious money and when I started asking them very personal questions, like tell me which bank the loan is from and Iâ??ll see if I can talk to them POOPH! Said person would disappear and Iâ??d find that Iâ??d been blocked by them. Then there were the scammers, these were easy to notice as theyâ??d never have a photo. I asked for a photo once and was sent a photo of a model from England! Hello, are these people thick or what, but I have to give credit here to the people that administer this website as when I found scammers one email to them and within ½ day theyâ??d be gone.

* Chiang Mai: Similar to Bangkok but only chatted to 3 ladies from there and within a week all came up with the same story! Mum is sick and need money for hospital, lost my mobile and need new one so I can talk to you handsome man. But two days later I called her and she answered the phone, Oh sorry found my phone at a friend's place! Sure and pink pigs fly! Then the classic one, this girl when I first contacted her told me her English wasnâ??t very good and it would take time and guesswork to know what she was talking about, then about five days later her English miraculously improved and she was now writing in fairly good English. I became suspicious and asked her two days later that Iâ??d like to talk on webcam tonight; she didnâ??t even think and clicked on the webcam and bingo! There was her friend writing at the keyboard for her. You should have seen her face when I told her I could see her friend writing for her, well another one bites the dust and Iâ??m blocked again.

continued >>>at link

Archived