Suddenly, everyone is a working girl ..

gobbledonk

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And' date=' correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt work on the farms done by the men, and then mainly only at harvest time.

Gobble[/quote']

You're corrected....lol

Planting and harvesting time at "Farmer Rice"...EVERYONE works...

... while the rest of the time it's pretty much just the women!

Reminds me of an old Americaqn indian saying...

"...long ago, men hunted and fished and relaxed while the women did the hard work...along came the white man who thought he could improve on this..."

Hi OH,

Just to stray further from the topic, is a Harley as commonplace in the US as they have become here ? I ask this because 'Frisco will forever be associated with the Angels, for better or worse.

When I was a kid in the 70's, anyone with a Harley was a seriously bad individual, and the bikes themselves were quite rare on the streets, excepting places like the Cross in Sydney etc, where said bad boys congregated. Now, it seems like every plumber and his brother has a 30K+ gleaming penis extension (I dont have anything against them as a motorcycle, but the brand has become a cliche here). Its only something like a Ducati or Triumph that has me looking twice now : quite rare in my part of the world.

Gobble

Paillote:

-> They were perfectly aware of each others and I met all of them at that time.

Sure you did. You met them all, and then went home to write them letters. Did your lady-friend introduce you to all her sponsors, or did you meet them all at once at the Girl-from-33 sponsor convention? Why could she not talk to them if they were all there?

Would be interesting to know what you helped her write. Surely no pleas for financial support as they were overbidding each other. So maybe a declaration of who was the winner of the auction/competition to marry her? Or maybe the current highets bid?

Paillote

Paillote you are a ****

If I have one and only one quality this is being honest (sometimes too honest) and would never accept to lie.

No I did not meet them all in one time.

I just me them over a few months and only after that did I accept to help her write the emails.

-> why? Because then she could clearly explain things and understand more than a few.

I did not write a single plea for financial support, they did support her without her asking.

All I did was to correct her emails -> so they would be written in a bit more correct English.

I also helped her by explaining her what they were sometimes talking about

(Kheops or London's tower are not places familiar to a bargirl).

You do not approve that I helped correct her English (and her French) and explain a few things like the difference between a Porsche and a Rover, fine but then stop insulting me or insinuating that I ever scammed someone.

Get off my back

:cussing: :onfire: :banghead:

Archived