Suddenly, everyone is a working girl ..

gobbledonk

This is one of the Chinese girl's profiles - grammatically, its one of the better ones but still pretty funny:

I was born in a beautiful city---guilin, did u hear the saying: Guilin landscape tops those else. Here the beautiful scenery cultivate me to be naive, kind, tender and passionate. I love life, love the beauty of the nature. I also hope to share all the niceness with my true love.

Really, my love ? Last time I was in Guilin, the beauty of the nature motivated one of your countrymen to steal my wallet. I'm sure he was passionate when he found all those wonderful RMB inside it, particularly as I had kindly been to the ATM just minutes before he struck (naive of me, wasnt it ?). As for sharing all the niceness, you dont have to spend too long in Guilin to realise that your true love is tourists, domestic and foreign, and the cash they bring to your backwoods town. The people in this neck of the woods make a taxi tout seem like Mother Teresa.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GD..."my friend me"....

You fucking cynical cnut.....Leave "my" Chinese friends alone...OK

In a mere few days...you'll be ...Up 2 your nuts...in Guts...in some 500Bt nana car park mole....happy as a provibial...pig in shit....and good for you....

relax...enjoy....

chock dee....DS

in some 500Bt nana car park mole

Its the 1200 baht worth of piss I have to buy to get her into the mood that really hurts - its like Blacktown RSL all over again - arrrggghhhhhh !

(unless my eyesight is really failing, I think she is a 'moll', not a 'mole', although she does throw a real talent for burrowing under the covers. As you know, a good wombat eats roots shoots and leaves, so we are a wonderful couple. )

PPS - cnuts are useful, and that adjective doesnt seem to apply to old Gobble - YMMD.

:neener::neener::neener:

...fark...drink with us...and you'd still be stone cold sober...

...I remember a night in some "European" Dog Bar....that cost me and my Ugly GF, 3 times that before I even got a Burger...

...Mind you there were some attractions there.... but "Only with me"...LOL

Arhhhhh memories....of mammaries....lol

Cheers DS

So we have a farm girl girl who from the Qld equivalent of Mt Isa and she is at least trying to converse with you in English - whereas you have a high paid position in IT and your questioning her abilities?

Sorry - I think she's the wrong girl for you for many reasons but I can't help but think she's maybe too good for you :)

I never want to be there the day GD+DS+SD meet...

:neener:

But chances are....you will be....lol

What's the name of that Horse piss Scotch we used to drink in that queens park "kennel"....lol

La Frog....something....absolute cat piss.... Charlie's fav....but we all know his taste is in.....equestrian events....and tampons...lol

Cheers DS

I can't help but think she's maybe too good for you

CTO, if you look at my last thread in the Nightlife section, I think you'll agree that most of the GTGs are 'too good' for me. I am one sick puppy when I think about the possibilities for my 5 nights in Disneyland.

That aside, we are all making a lot of assumptions about this lady - to be fair, I wont know until I meet her exactly what her standard of English is, I dont have a paid position in anything anymore, and my last gig was a long way from 'highly paid', but I cant think of anything that would get me to Mt Isa, regardless of pay and conditions. Too many conversations with Isa gold miners on RnR in Cairns, and that was the last place I heard from a Japanese ex that I have no desire to see again. Ah, life's rich tapestry. :smirk:

What's the name of that Horse piss Scotch we used to drink in that queens park "kennel"....lol

La Frog....something....absolute cat piss.... Charlie's fav....but we all know his taste is in.....equestrian events....and tampons...lol

I'll back Big Ears on that one. It was Leapfrog...errr...Laphroaig and it is *almost* as fine as the botten of Lagavulin I have sitting on the desk next to me, you no-taste-havin' Ozzie!

Cheers,

SD -- whaddya expect from a Jack Daniels drinker :dunno::neener:

My guess is it's a farang who wrote this, and an English one at that. I have written quite a few letters to farang 'boyfriends' over the years for my regulars, usually while recuperating, between rounds in the afternoon.

It is obvious that this email was not written by a simple 32 year old Issan woman. But that is not why I am posting. I am curious about why you think the writer is English rather than, say, American or Australian. (I am not second guessing your hunch, but I am curious because I didn't see anything in the text of the email that would lead me to any conclusions about the specific nationality of the writer.)

Archived