Suddenly, everyone is a working girl ..

gobbledonk

A few years ago had a soi 33 BG whom I helped write some emails to her sponsors.

Me I was just a good regular customer.

Funny thing was that she had an excellent spoken English but her writting sucked big time.

(not that my English is perfect, far from it)

More funny was the fact that she had 5 sponsors who were all aware that there were other sponsors but they did not mind -> everyone of them wanted her.

So my guess was that it was a big competition...

I met her one year ago (with my ex gf).

This lady finally got a house, a condo, a honda and some good money in her saving account...

and ended up marrying one of them but got tired of Europe and went back to LOS.

All in all, not bad for her

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I leap to the defense of Laphroaig.

The smokey peaty flavours that overwhelm most cultured palates are part of the experience. A varietal that goes extremely well with cigars and allowing a bar girl the experience of being shagged by a tobacco monster, fragrant cigarette aromas mixing with the more acrid monger sweat.

It is the Tequila of Whiskeys, not to be sipped or savoured, but gargled with each hand down the clothing of a separate bar girl, who will later do duty as crutches, eden girls and nurses.

Though not necessarily in that order.

Cheers

Coss

A few years ago had a soi 33 BG whom I helped write some emails to her sponsors.

Me I was just a good regular customer.

This lady finally got a house, a condo, a honda and some good money in her saving account...

and ended up marrying one of them but got tired of Europe and went back to LOS.

All in all, not bad for her

I really, really despise guys doing this. You are no better than Nigerian scammers, I would say even worse in many ways. You help out on taking advantage of your own countrymen, who's only fault is that they dont know the modus of operandi of Thai girls (just the same as Drogon dont). You are causing the guys extended heartaches, costing them money and potentially helps out putting them in a dire financial situation. For what? Just to gain some browny points from a scamming whore and get some cheap laughs.

What does it take to open your eyes, Drogon? For you the forest is entirely hidden by all the trees... You are one of the guys who knows everything and understands nothing.

Paillote

Paillote:

:onfire: :cussing:

You did not read my post completely and I thought I was clear:

-> They were perfectly aware of each others and I met all of them at that time.

(and they were aware of me too for the same reason but I was just a customer shagging her, I was not willing to enter the competition).

One of them is still a friend by the way.

I would never help someone scam another being.

So before judging, please take the time to read before insulting me please.

Thanks

:onfire: :banghead:

And this is not because I fell for one girl once that I fall for the other hundreds...

Archived