Sen. Edward Kennedy has cancerous brain tumor

Flashermac

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Senator Kennedy's name and money keep him out of jail in 1969? Of course it did. However, you have to remember, this was 1969, not 2008. The country's perception of drinking and driving was much different then than it is now. Even an average Joe from Mass. probably wouldn't have served more than a year, if that, for the same offense in 1969. Texas was one of the last states to toughen up their DUI laws. What do you think are the chances that GWB might havae drank and driven in his younger, non born again, days? (there, but for the grace of God, go I) Chapaquitick (sp)certainly ended Kennedy's presidential hopes but the people of Mass. have know about him for 40 years and have chosen to re-elect him 7 times. I know, if given the option, I wouldn't want to go out with a brain tumor. I don't know if he will resign or wait for the next election to pull out, but I bet the next senator from Mass. will still be a Kennedy.

[color:red]"Yup. Kill one by accident* (Kennedy) and you're a murderer. Kill 1,000s on purpose (GWB) and you're a "hero." Fucked up world we live in, innit?"[/color]

Where do you get your shit man? Some say GWB has got himself one million civies in Iraq and nobody give a shit how many he has wracked up in Afghanastan.

Let me tell you something, Ted Kennedy, as far sa I know, hasn't fucked up too many lives but the GWB boy has fucked up a lot of peoples ives, especially when they got to cough up their lunch money, fuck money and nickel bag shit money for some gas at the pumps. That my man, is ground for treason.

Oh by the way, your comment was right on!

I would hate to see him go. I don't agree with everything he says, but hearing from both sides is what the USA is all about. Some don't like him but I never heard him going around calling people names.

I do not wish Ted Kennedy ill health but what he did to Robert Bork is as low as it gets politically in the United States. Ted Kennedy is an utterly dishonorable man and anyone who says otherwise is simply not telling the truth.

Archived