Gun or Gas with that car sir?

Steve

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

well, if a drunk drives his new car into someone and the victim is still breathing but beyond medical care then the gun can finish the job and put the poor sod out of his misery!!

damn i wish i could have a hunting rifle, so many rabbits running around now, thousands of em', seriously i could fill my freezer up with them, quality, clean, carbon neutral, free range, eco, FREE meat :)

damn i wish i could have a hunting rifle, so many rabbits running around now, thousands of em', seriously i could fill my freezer up with them, quality, clean, carbon neutral, free range, eco, FREE meat :)

You don't need a rifle for hunting Rabbits just get a couple of Lurchers and go out Lamping its how we did it back in my day.

Guest lazyphil

cheers sounds useful but a rifle takes are less room (and bullets cheaper than pedigree chum and vet fees!!) than two big furry lurchers would in my 2 up 2 down and i dont have a 4x4, i dont think my clapped out 91' rover 416 is up for off roading!!

i could be living on rabbit stews and currys!

Guest lazyphil

ferrets are more practical than lurchers.

drogon i would like them in one piece if possible. i suppose a high powered air rifle could do it, are they legal in england?....

Archived