48 Hours in Pattaya

jonjon058

My Asia trip started out in Japan where I pulled a lovely young Japanese girl. As much fun as I had later in Thailand this was the highlight of the trip. That isn't to say I didn't have a lot of fun in Thailand though. But it was like eating dinner after you have had desert.

I went to Pattaya with a good friend. His second trip to LOS. The first being last year when we went to Bangkok together.

We arrived in Pattaya on Saturday afternoon. First stop was Sabaidee MP across from Big C. It is always fun sitting with a beer and choosing which girl you will take for the slip and slide. My friend and I have similar tastes in girls, but we managed to both spot different girls that we were happy with in terms of looks. My girl immediately played the gf role from the time she came out. That was kind of nice since you don't really expect that from MP girls. Bath, soapy massage, sex, massage on the bed, all good. BJ with condom was my only complaint, but I let her do it the way she wanted... I figure she may know something I don't. I gave her a 300 Baht tip which I thought was decent and she seemed appreciative. I was back downstairs and had just ordered a beer when my buddy shows up. He said the massage was good but a bit robotic. And then the girl was not satisfied with the 300 Baht tip he gave her and asked if he had more money. I told him he should have given her nothing for that kind of attitude. Oh well.

We stopped off to eat at a German pub and then went back to the hotel to change. By then it was getting dark and we headed to walking street. First place we went to was supergirl(?). It is the bar with the tub in the corner and the Thai girls who try to look Japanese. Some pretty girls in there but really bad attitude. They seem to only be interested in Japanese guys. And when I saw a crowd of Japanese guys come in I realized why. The guy bar fined the girl and then payed the mamasan another 3K Baht on top of the barfine. I have never seen someone pay up front for ST/LT before, but it seemed like that was SOP for the Japanese guys. I wonder how much more they give the girl later.

We were just starting our evening so we hadn't really planned to take a girl from this place. After a couple beers and helping one of the girls wash up in the tub we left. We walked along walking street enjoying the party atmosphere. There were a fair number of US Marines about. One kid, from some place in the mid-west by his accent, seemed fascinated by the fact that they had corn in Thailand. He kept pointing at the food cart where several ears were roasting and yelling to anyone who would listen (us) "Hey! They have corn!!"

We stopped for a beer at one of the beer bars facing walking street. I decided that we should go see a show. My buddy had never seen a girl shoot a dart or pull razor blades from her pussy so we followed a guy down a side street to a place I had been before.

While my buddy ordered a drink, I went to use the toilet. When I came out he had a cute little thing sitting on his lap with another girl at his side. The girl on his lap saw me and jumped up suddenly. She came up to me with a big smile. I knew this girl from some where. But for the life of me I could not remember who she was. I was pretty sure that I had had her before and I could tell the same thought was going through her head. Finally, I told her "I know you but I can't remember from where" She admitted the same and laughed. She had just come from Bangkok in the last few months. She had worked in Nana Plaza. I figured that must be where I know her from but it doesn't really narrow the list much. While I was with this girl the other girl had moved in on my friend. After a couple beers I was getting very interested in my girl. Cute face and softest skin that I think I have ever felt. Despite the fact that I had probably had her before and it was obviously not very memorable I wanted her tonight. I asked my friend what he wanted to do. He said if I barfined mine, he would do the same with his and we could go back to the hotel together. I didn't like the idea of leaving him alone on walking street so this was good.

Back at the hotel, while the girl was showering it finally hit me who she was. I grabbed my camera and started searching the memory card. There she was from two years ago. She was the best friend of a girl I had taken from Nana Plaza. I had actually wanted to take her then but since I had already taken her friend, my friend had taken her. When she came out of the shower I showed her the photo and she squealed with surprise at the sudden realization of how we knew each other.

The sex was really good with her. Several positions and then finishing up by coming in her mouth which she encouraged.

When we got done, the other girl was in the hall waiting. I told them to wait since since the plan was to go back to walking street and drink beer, we could all go together. I knocked on my friend's door and we all left. When we were walking ahead of the girls I asked my friend how his girl was. His answer was "wierd". He explained later after we said goodbye to the girls that his girl kept sucking on his nipples which was okay for the first couple minutes but then she just wouldn't stop, even when he said it was starting to get painful. He said he was close to punching her in the face to get her to stop. Then he said there was some really bad smell from her pussy that made him gag. So he pretended that he had come just to get it over with and get rid of her. He said I need to delete the photos of her that I took of them in the tuktuk on the way to the hotel. I said "No way, we are keeping the photo of you and Stinky!" haha! The only plus to that fiasco was that she wouldn't take any money from him. Not sure if free terrible sex is a good deal though.

Next day, we went to Jomtien beach and hung out. We rented some jetskis and then, looking for someplace to wash off the salt water, we spotted a resort hotel across the road. We walked in like we were staying there and used their pool. I am not sure if they realized we weren't really guests but when we were trying to figure out the name of the hotel from the partially obscured sign on the roof, that probably gave us away.

We ate some food from a group of food carts set up around some tables and chairs on the side walk. As we were leaving my friend is looking at his soaked Thai money and walks right into the metal awning of one of the food carts and cuts his head open. Blood is dripping down his face as he tells me he is okay. I tell him we are going to a pharmacy to get it taken care of. We find one a couple blocks away. By now the napkin he had been holding to his head is soaked with blood. Imagine walking into a pharmacy in the West like this. In Thailand the pretty, young girl behind the counter rushes over, looks at his head, grabs iodine, gauze and band aids and starts to clean the wound and puts the bandaid on. She gives him the iodine, and a pack of bandaids and charges 45 Baht. You have got to love Thailand! The girl at the counter was sweet. I told my friend if we were staying another day, that I'd be tempted to injure him again so we could go back again to see her. :)

So far the weekend hasn't been going too well for my friend but he is always up beat so he is having fun despite everything... including the stomache flu he had been trying to get over the past couple of days. When we get back to Pattaya I go for a massage while he decides to get some rest for the night ahead. He isn't sure what might happen with someone pushing on him in his current state. The oil massage is good, no happy ending offered or requested. I guess they can tell when you want it and I really just wanted to relax.

We went to dinner at a seafood place at the far end of walking street and then wandered around to a few pubs ending up at Angelwitch. I really like the set up there. The two story chrome poles are a nice touch as are the two way mirrors in the bathroom so you don't need to miss any of the show. The girls really seem to have taken their act seriously. They obviously practice to be able to have all their dance moves in synch with each other.

After Angelwitch we visit a couple other places. My friend finds a girl he likes at one of them but I don't really see anything I like. He barfines his girl and mamasan keeps 1000 Baht of his change. She says it is for the girl. wtf! I tell her to give him the money, he will pay the girl later. She argues. We are ready to tell her to give us back the money and the barfine but she finally gives the money back. Is this shit becoming standard now? Why are the bars trying to get the girls money before you even leave with her?

His girl had agreed to hang out with us until we were ready to go back to the hotel. But after a while it is obvious she wants to go to the hotel as soon as possible because she keeps trying to find a girl for me at every place we go. We end up at Supergirl and I am getting tired. I decide to just pick a girl and not worry about finding anything special. I succeed on that count. The girl is pretty enough, but wants 1500 ST. I tell her 1000 and she says 1200. I tell her okay, but only if she lets me take photos of her. She agrees.

Back at the room, I decide to take the photos before she takes her shower so that she still has her make up on. She strips down to her underwear and poses, but I tell her to lose the bra. She is a bit reluctant but does it. I snap some shots and then tell her to take off her panties. She asks if I am going to put them on the internet. I tell her 'of course not, now hold up this sign that says "www.jonjons_horney_thai_girls.com"' Just joking. I promise not to show them to anyone and she strips off her panties and poses for me. Nice body and cute face. I put the camera away and we have sex. It is just okay. Not bad, but nothing really special about it. I don't even bother to get out of bed to say goodbye to her, I just let her take her money and leave.

Next morning I ask my friend how his night went. He said it was good. He did his girl twice. She wanted to stay LT (no extra charge) but he told her to go so he could get some sleep. She even asked if she could have a baby with him. I laughed and said that he should have told her that he could never do that to a child.

We packed up and headed back to the airport. 48 hours in Pattaya was enough. I believe that there is a only limited amount of time that you can spend in Thailand before you can not go home again. You eventually become the guy walking down the street with the "No sucky sucky, no tip" T-shirt. In pattaya that limited amount of time gets used up faster than anywhere else.

"After Angelwitch we visit a couple other places. My friend finds a girl he likes at one of them but I don't really see anything I like. He barfines his girl and mamasan keeps 1000 Baht of his change. She says it is for the girl. wtf! I tell her to give him the money, he will pay the girl later. She argues. We are ready to tell her to give us back the money and the barfine but she finally gives the money back. Is this shit becoming standard now? Why are the bars trying to get the girls money before you even leave with her?"

I hope this is not becoming common, sounds like a scam.

Good report BTW I can't wait to get back

Cheers

Coss

First place we went to was supergirl(?). It is the bar with the tub in the corner and the Thai girls who try to look Japanese. Some pretty girls in there but really bad attitude. They seem to only be interested in Japanese guys. And when I saw a crowd of Japanese guys come in I realized why. The guy bar fined the girl and then payed the mamasan another 3K Baht on top of the barfine. I have never seen someone pay up front for ST/LT before, but it seemed like that was SOP for the Japanese guys. I wonder how much more they give the girl later.

I was in Superbaby (same management as Supergirl) last week. The Japanese guy next to me wanted to barfine the girl he's talking to. The waitress then came back with a card that indicated ST 2100-2600 and LT 3100-3600. This is the total price including barfine, and agrees with the quotes I was getting of 1500 ST and 2500 LT plus 600 baht barfine. I guess the range on the card indicates some girls want more. This guy was told it would be a total of 3100 baht for LT and he seemed really happy with that. So, maybe they just put the range on the card to make the guy feel like he's getting some sort of deal when he's actually paying the asking price. I talked to a couple of girls who were willing to go 2000 baht LT and a few who wouldn't budge off the 1500 ST / 2500 LT pricing.

Had a funny thing happen in Misty's last night. Barfined a girl after agreeing to 2000 baht LT. While paying the barfine, the mamasan asks the girl ST or LT and the price we agreed to. Then the mamasan confirms to me that I will pay the girl 2000 baht for LT. I could see a mamasan getting this involved if it was a new girl with poor English skills, but in my case it was an experienced girl. On the plus side, this could help the customer in the event the girl wants to pull a runner, etc. Just seems kind of weird.

At least the beer bars still seem to be operating on the principal of no talk of money. I just slip the girl her tip in the morning. Haven't had any problems, yet.

Your friend didn't have much luck until the end!

I was about to say that I think Supergirls is underrated. It's much friendlier than Superbaby, is less boring with the bath and choice of attire and has a better selection imo.

You didn't take #43, did you? Hands off! She's my girl. :)

Let's face it - in most cases the mamasan's a waste of fucking space. Poke their noses in, try to leech off the girls. What do most actually do? Make that stupid hand gesture that says "there are girls on stage that you can barfine". Oh, really? Thanks for that. :doah:

Archived