Scum Bush Plans To Remain in Iraq Forever

Fidel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So now there are 3...KKN' date=' HH and RY....or is it 2 or 1? They all espouse the same inculcated doctrine. Don't stray from the path lads... independent thinking, the antithesis of right wing ideology. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

[/quote']

But it isn't just a right wing thing. RY isn't being plain old right wing.. That's just his leaning. He is bordering on the unthinking fanatic. Defending the indefensible. Truth=lies & lies=truth.

Would make a good mouthpiece for any undesirable regime. Goebbels would be proud to have him on board.

Or Stalin.

They change sides in an instant, the KGB recruited the Gestapo because they thought the same way. It just needed the politics to be rotated 180 degrees.

Surely the bottom line here is that the Maliki government wants US troops to stay? They wouldn't last a week without US protection.

That may be true.. but, we're talking about the Maliki government, which isn't very popular anyway. And at what cost? 50 bases, unrestricted access to airspace, control over national defense?

Iraq is in the worst state in living memory. Things are far worse than under the previous dictator, and the US is showing no willingness to improve the lot of Iraqis.

They're there for economic (oil, contracts) and strategic reasons.

They should be working towards a situation where they pull out and leave the Iraqis to rule themselves.

Guest lazyphil

its a shame fidel you were not around to speak up for north and south american natives, oz aboriginals, maoris....carrib indians, etc

They should be working towards a situation where they pull out and leave the Iraqis to rule themselves.

From a ground level view, that is what we are trying to do. And you would not believe the amount of hostility we get from the Iraqis, not in fighting, but in bickering over.... wait for it.... money. It is all about the $$$$ there, as someone said. I think the middle class workers and business owners love us being there as they try to skim every last $ out of us for next to nothing. I makes a used car sales man and a Lawyer look honest!

As for McCain as Pres, I like the idea mostly because his boy is over there as an Enlisted man. That alone should give him some "different perspective" then either GW or BO.

And you would not believe the amount of hostility we get from the Iraqis, not in fighting, but in bickering over.... wait for it.... money.

Oh I would believe it. I never experienced hostility when I lived there but I bargained with enough of them to know how they operate. This is how the Iraqis will drive you crazy in the end. Same with the Afghans. You will never turn those people into docile American consumers. :)

Archived