Scum Bush Plans To Remain in Iraq Forever

Fidel

So much for spreading peace and democracy. These people are nothing but corrupt, blood thirsty, Imperialist scum.

Revealed: Secret plan to keep Iraq under US control

Bush wants 50 military bases, control of Iraqi airspace and legal immunity for all American soldiers and contractors.

Mr Bush is determined to force the Iraqi government to sign the so-called "strategic alliance" without modifications, by the end of next month.

The US is adamantly against the new security agreement being put to a referendum in Iraq, suspecting that it would be voted down.

Full Story

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh... and from Gulf News:

A proposed Iraqi-American security agreement will include permanent American bases in the country, and the right for the United States to strike, from within Iraqi territory, any country it considers a threat to its national security, Gulf News has learned.

Full Story

Hmm, I don't think this type of story by The Independent will convince too many Conservatives/Republicans Fidel.

I don't doubt that there are people in the Bush Administration who would like to see this but it would take another Republican presidency to implement it which doesn't look likely now.

I would say it is crap because the next guy (president) can simply say "to hell with it" and bring my brothers home.

I agree. After January, 2009, George W. Bush will no longer be Commander in Chief and then responsibility and authority for U.S. forces in Iraq (and anywhere else) will be in other hands. Thus the title to this thread is nonsense.

We'll see, gentlemen, we'll see.

If McCain is elected, they'll stay in Iraq.

If Obama is elected, who knows?

He may insist on bringing all "combat" forces home.

The rest can be portrayed as remaining at the consent of the Iraqi government.

They still have bases in Japan, Germany etc... and they have used those bases to launch attacks on countries they claim pose a threat to their national security.

Archived