Scum Bush Plans To Remain in Iraq Forever

Fidel

You're right....nobody saw much wrong with it at the time. I often think if I'd been born 150 years ago I'd have gone to India like my dad did (he had a bicycle factory in Calcutta). Spreading the Empire for Queen and country was the thing to do. Making money along the way wasn't bad either....just like the mercenaries in Iraq who don't seem to have any moral qualms. Big difference now IMO...times change...even slavery was OK once. I think what pisses me off most is the phony altruism...pretending we're doing it to help the locals...giving it a veneer of legality....bullshit.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

slavery is acceptable among some north african muslims with black sub saharan non muslims. this is not anti islamic on the same token you're not anti american it just is how it is. but the victimisation muslims feel does wear a bit thin at times when they pull off so much cruel shit here and there against non belivers. pretending to be the religion of peace and all that, they dont seem to have any moral qualms....bullshit.

They should be working towards a situation where they pull out and leave the Iraqis to rule themselves.

From a ground level view' date=' that is what we are trying to do. And you would not believe the amount of hostility we get from the Iraqis, not in fighting, but in bickering over.... wait for it.... money. It is all about the $$$$ there, as someone said. I think the middle class workers and business owners love us being there as they try to skim every last $ out of us for next to nothing. I makes a used car sales man and a Lawyer look honest!

As for McCain as Pres, I like the idea mostly because his boy is over there as an Enlisted man. That alone should give him some "different perspective" then either GW or BO.[/quote']

I might disagree that Mcain's perspective is different because of his son's involvement. Truth is, people that politically ambitious see things differently, and his son might not mean that much in terms of "the greater good." and he can exploit anything bad that happens.

In short, I think ALL politicians, regardless of party would kill their own kids if they could sell tickets to the funeral.

We don't want him down here again either...

Little Johnny would be disappointed to know you feel that way TB

As for the OP I am guessing he is referring to occupying.

Currently the US reside in 130 out of 175 nations in the world. They have just over 700 bases world wide.

The word 'occupy' is somewhat subject to who you are... :smirk:

I'm surprised that McCain's son hasn't been pulled out of the war zone the same as the Poms did to Prince Harry. Could be embarrassing if he was taken alive by insurgents.

It's nothing to do with patriotism or personal courage, but it would certainly have an influence on any father's policies.

Archived