Scum Bush Plans To Remain in Iraq Forever

Fidel

I'm surprised that McCain's son hasn't been pulled out of the war zone the same as the Poms did to Prince Harry. Could be embarrassing if he was taken alive by insurgents.

Senator John McCain's father (an Admiral in the U.S. Navy) did not have Sen. McCain (who was a Navy combat pilot) pulled from the war zone. Senator McCain was taken alive by the enemy but there was nothing embarassing to the U.S. about that. Senator McCain's son serves because he wants to serve and he is capable of doing so. It would dishonor our country to refuse to accept this service. May God bless the McCains.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought McCain's son had been rotated back to the US? It would be wise not to send him back to Iraq, if that's the case. Plenty of duty for Marines in other places. How about the US Embassy in Bangkok?

:beer;

p.s. Usually, you have to pull a few sh*t details before getting any plum like the Bangkok embassy. The Marine security always looks especially sharp here; one told me they change their uniforms 4 times a day to stay that way.

Why didn't GWB go to war instead of staying Stateside and possibly going AWOL?

GWB wanted to be a pilot, like his dad in WWII. However, he didn't want the military to "interfere" with his life and pulled strings to get into the Air National Guard (plus a direct commission right out of airman's basic training). Despite all of the slagging off, GWB isn't a coward. He wouldn't have flown jets if he was. But he didn't feel that he personally should have to be full time military and go anywhere for from home. That was for ordinary proles, not the sons of multi-millionaire politicians.

So how brave and smart do you have to be to fly a jet?

Surely it's more to do with hand/eye coordination?

I'd personally rather be at 20,000 feet pressing the button than in a hole in the ground on the receiving end and I don't consider myself braver than average.

I read something slightly derogatory a long time ago about how fighter pilots are selected for training but search as I may I can't find it.

We'll see, gentlemen, we'll see.

If McCain is elected, they'll stay in Iraq.

If Obama is elected, who knows?

He may insist on bringing all "combat" forces home.

The rest can be portrayed as remaining at the consent of the Iraqi government.

They still have bases in Japan, Germany etc... and they have used those bases to launch attacks on countries they claim pose a threat to their national security.

It all sounds good to me :thumbup:

more opportuities for us defense contractors$$$$$

McBush in '08'

:elephant:

So how brave and smart do you have to be to fly a jet?

Planes get shot down. Ask John McCain. Or George H. W. Bush.

So you're saying it's safer on the ground?

What was the last time a plane was shot down over Texas anyway?

Archived