Senate GOP blocks windfall taxes on Big Oil

cavanami

I currently have no deductions.

Not true OH!

You live in the great state of CA, and unless you have figured out something I have not, you pay out the arse in state income taxes, and those are fully deductible. Lucky you!!

Sadly, however, charitable deductions made on the Si Saket highway are NOT considered tax deductible.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The state tax paid has to be over a certain amount before it puts you in the "deduct everything" bracket/class, which has hapened. But I am bitching about the guys with the houses and kids who make what I make (in some cases a bit more) but pay less. I think this is wrong. He chose to marry and have kids/buy a house, he can pay for it. We need to stop paying people to have kids and burden the system. In fact, we should pay poor people NOT to have kids.

Instead, we give tax breaks to people with kids, thus, they pay less tax for schools etc, and I have to pull up the slack. Fuck these people! Then what happens, as this numb nut has no money to pay for university? They want more subsidies for education...where does that money come from? yep, taxes...taxes they DON'T pay! Fuck them again! Oh, and then I have to pay fire and police tax to protect him and his house, which of course, he gets a tax break for, and thus pays less! FUCK THESE PEOPLE!! As I said, make $50K, pay taxes on $50K, NO breaks! one tax for all!

I have read, eliminating the tax breaks on mortgages would help lower the price of homes, and thus more people could buy them at affordable rates, thus employers could pay the same or less, and thus wagers could be more competitive with other countries/states/geographical areas. At one point, we were or are pricing ourselves out of the market.

I am an ordained minister, and I plan on making a small fortune performing marrage ceremonies for gay people, thanks to our new law. If I move the profits into an off shore tax haven, I will be rich...then of course I will want tax breaks and loop holes!

I too am an ordained minister, now for some 38 years. I am available if Trollyam wants to fess up to his 6 of the 7 major sins: assininity, idiocy, ignorance, superficiality, spewing, and juvenility. I would include lust, but not sure if self-wanking counts- and we know he's yet to be laid. :cover:

Yeah, he can't seem to find an answer to my questions, either.

I think RY's answer to all of the questions posed to him is:

"You are all a bunch of commie, pinko, leftist, liberal, ignorant twats, and you probably want to put fluoride in in the water to destroy our precious bodily fluids"

...or something like that.

How about schizophrenics and other severely disabled? War wounded? Orphans?

Maybe put them in some sort of zoo? Any money raised from visits could go to their care. If nobody is interested in seeing them then fuck 'em.

Complete sarcasm of course...

Archived