Currently - best gogo?

lifesabeach

Damn this board seems dead compared to a year or so ago...or is it that without guys like Buddha winding everyone up there is no reason to post?...I shall return soon to Bkk and was a fan of Rainbow and Rainbow 4 but on my last visit last night ventured forth and was pleasantly surprised by the offerings at Baccara..will start there but...any recommendations for the next night?

by the way, i'm quite fond of stunners with pleasant attitudes but will not part with more than 2k to enjoy their company. Cheers!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you friends with the owner or something? You seem to plug Angelwitch at every opportunity.

Although annoying for its shows (pointless crap as I simply want to see as many near-naked girls on stage as possible), Angelwitch does have that view, along with another smaller bar or two (sporadically). Which is to be applauded and confirms my theory that the Rainbow and Crown groups COULD show if they really wanted to but the management/owners are simply lazy fucks who've decided to sit on their arses. :thumbdown: With customer numbers falling in Nana, they don't even change the fucking dull bikinis! :onfire:

When are they going to wake up and realise how self-destructive this is? Gogo customers only have to try Pattaya once to realise how dull and lifeless Bangkok gogos are and that for their next trip they'll go straight there.

Rawhide has some doables IF the stars show up but they frequently don't. All the girls are nude but, after witnessing what goes on in Pattaya bars (girls shaven, in fetish gear, legs akimbo), I find the Rawhide "stars"'s habit of always covering up their minges (none shaven :( ) when they do any sort of "vulnerable" move extremely lame. (I'm not one of those gynecological guys but I find it off-putting).

Obviously they all do it because of peer pressure (no one wants to be the brazen hussy who doesn't cover up :rolleyes: ) but I do wish the owner would tell them to stop it.

Gogo customers only have to try Pattaya once to realise how dull and lifeless Bangkok gogos are and that for their next trip they'll go straight there.

As will the BGs. This is low season in Thailand, but this low season, unlike others, I have heard several (more than five) BGs say they intend to relocate from Bangkok to Pattaya. Impossible to predict anything here, but this could be the beginning of a trend. BGs aren't stupid, they communicate with each other and the information is out there, and it is only reasonable to expect them to act in their financial best interest.

After coming back from Pattaya on Thursday, I'm definitely feeling the difference. Sukhumvit was dead on Thursday night. I've never seen it so empty. I thought for a while that it might be some sort of national holiday. Although Pattaya girls complain about the "low season", it's not nearly as low as Bangkok!

While I haven't had any girls talking to me about moving, more girls (and mamasans) keep coming up to me in Pattaya and telling me that they know me from Nana/Sukhumvit. :o

I don't know about you, Gadfly, but I try to do my bit by, whenever I'm going with a Rainbow girl (especially one complaining about lack of customers), telling her that there are many more customers on Soi Cowboy because of showing and that she should work in such a bar :) Fuck Rainbow where it hurts. :thumbup:

(It's got so bad that, the other week, when I went with an ex-Rainbow girl who'd worked there a couple of years, she expressed incredulity when I told her that they used to show! :doah: )

Went or peeped into every bar on Soi Cowboy tonight bar Dollhouse and couldn't see a single thing that excited me. It's not raunchy enough and the girls are now, imo, mostly of a lower quality than the better Pattaya gogos.

And, if a girl is slightly better-looking in Soi Cowboy, there seems to be a worrying tendency to dress her up in coyote gear.

So the girls you want to see with no clothes are covered up while the grannies and old dogs are starkers. :doah:

Saw some coyotes in the Arab bar opposite Baccara. What's the deal with them?

OK....please read this carefully. It's important because you heatedly complain about the "lack of showing" millions of times....and you're hoping the bar owners get the message. OK...ready (and this is the absolute truth). If the girls in the bar have no clothes on, and if they are shaved (with will be the case 99% of the time), I will WALK OUT. Because a shaved v. is the ugliest thing in the world to me. But the opposite is the case for a natural v.

In fact, i won't take a girl if i know ahead of time that she shaves....and sometimes i'll ask her ahead of time. But nowadays, almost every single gogo girl shaves (and 95% of freelancers). So, if I see that in a gogo, I'm out of there, because they look ALOT BETTER WITH THEIR CLOTHES ON. So, as you might infer from this, our tastes differ (just oh so slightly...ha ha). Am I the only one that hates shaved? Maybe on this board i'm the only one, but in the real world i'm sure i'm not. So, my message to bar owners is the opposite of yours (unless they stop shaving).

Archived