Currently - best gogo?

lifesabeach

If you're not obsessed with nudity, why go into a gogo bar? Sounds like you belong more in coyote places.

Underwear and bikinis are NOT as good for sizing up a girl. They can hide a multitude of sins. For example, sagging breasts (and, for me, a horribly hairy pussy :thumbdown: ). A lot of girls who've had a baby are fine in the stomach but have had the shit kicked out of their breasts. With a bikini, you don't know.

Besides that, partial or total nudity makes a (young childless) woman more attractive. It gets you in a better mood. That means more drinks bought and more barfines. There are some girls whom I haven't even noticed before they've taken off their tops but then I see they have great nipples or something like that that gets me interested.

Lastly, I prefer shaved pussies to hairy ones but I don't do an about turn in a bar because I see a hairy one. You're a weirdo. :shakehead

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends, there are some beautiful hairy pussies

of course, not a big bush...

Gogo are good for nudity, this said it is quite easy to check the goods even at some G clubs...

I still remember a lady showing me the most perfect breast I ever saw...

So sad I never bed her (was busy with my finger up her friend's pussy)

When I asked her if she was free the day after -> her sponsor was landing.

Damn me

:banghead:

I remember an occasion when I got chatting to a fully clothed BG one night who had the most incredibly beautiful face.

I asked her to come back to my hotel and she said "having a period". I must have looked disappointed but she winked and said "I still have my mouth". She was so hot that I took her back anyway. I suggested that she still had her arse that I could use but she wouldn't go for it.

Anyway, don't know what the feck I,m prattling on about here except that this is probably one of the only BG's I have been with where I never found out whether she was bushy or shaved.

I do prefer a smooth shaven snatch though :p

If you find one with a full bush though, you could do what Munchie does, he shaves them, no kidding :surprised:

I asked her to come back to my hotel and she said "having a period". I must have looked disappointed but she winked and said "I still have my mouth". She was so hot that I took her back anyway. I suggested that she still had her arse that I could use but she wouldn't go for it.

Unusual to get a ladyboy back to your room and have them not want to take it up the arse... :hmmm:

The original post was a request for up to date info on gogos..but i guess it is hard to provide that from Cleveland or whereever...soooo.....to shave or not to shave?...give the guy a break...he doesn't like a shaved pussy..his loss and our gain...to show or not to show...somehow a girl in a bikini on my lap seems more sexy than a naked girl but i have had my share of unhappy surprises back at the hotel...showing is better and then put on the bikini and get over here..wow, I have nothing better to do than weigh in on these issues.

It's not his preference that rankles. It's the way he makes his point. "Listen carefully... OK. Ready..." BIG CAPITAL LETTERS...

That poster's got to be over 35.

There's only one girl I've failed to break down on the shaving thing and she's 35. In some cases, girls who were stubborn at first, have turned out to like it and continue to do it of their own accord.

I also like the idea of rampaging through Soi Cowboy and Nana, leaving a trail of shaved pussies behind me for koow to find and be horrified by. :)

(This was only a minor point, btw, just an example to indicate how tame Soi Cowboy is compared to Pattaya. Although Shebas used to have a shaved pussy line-up, that's breaking down a little now. No one in Rawhide or No Name shaves. Although I bet I could get a certain girl in No Name to do it... :) )

>No one in Rawhide or No Name shaves. Although I bet I could get a certain girl in No Name to do it... <

The Cashier in NN used to, 18 months ago, before she was cashier AND while she still was a newbie. And I got the proof! Sorry, strictly private.

I recently had a Gogo dancer point at her stubbles and say she needed a good shave. I bought the gel and the new razor, now just waiting for the right moment we find the time. i love shaving girls.

No one in Rawhide or No Name shaves. Although I bet I could get a certain girl in No Name to do it... :) )

Really? I remember parties there where I shaved a gal (Liza Minelli) on stage as part of a contest...

I guess I have been away from gogos too long, eh?

Cheers,

SD

Archived