Currently - best gogo?

lifesabeach

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I recently had a Gogo dancer point at her stubbles and say she needed a good shave. I bought the gel and the new razor, now just waiting for the right moment we find the time. i love shaving girls.<

More on that:

Went back today with gel and razor. She happily cooperated, ended up as smooth as the proverbial baby's bum. Yummy!

Then, upon me tasting it, and activating my bugle, she lost it entirely, including control of bladder. Not just a squirt but a flood. Did interrupt the proceedings a bit, but fun was had by all!

Left her, pondering how she was going to deal with management about wetting the mattress of one of the two ST rooms in this small Gogo.

I'm not partial to hair vs bald. I'm not rigid like some. I like bush, also like bald, but when a gal asks me to help, how could I refuse?

Are you friends with the owner or something? You seem to plug Angelwitch at every opportunity.

Although annoying for its shows (pointless crap as I simply want to see as many near-naked girls on stage as possible)' date=' Angelwitch does have that view, .... [/quote']

No, not friends with owner or anyone associated with the bar. :smirk:

I just continually post this as an example of a NEP bar that is showing, something you refused to acknowledge. You have obviously been there and seen that I was correct.

Whether you found it appealing or not is beside the point.

:wanker:

"something I refused to acknowledge"? :dunno: It's there in fucking black and white in your quote from me! I.e. "Angelwitch does have that view

Are your eyes bad from too much :wanker: ? :smirk:

You'll also notice (if not busy wanking :) ) that I still chose Angelwitch in both of my lists. I give it my support, at least sitting down and having a drink in there as with any other Nana bars that show (in the hope that more will). And I've f*cked the most girls out of it than any bars in Bangkok.

But, unlike you in other posts, I don't big it up as being a sign that Nana's back and rocking. It isn't. It's still depressingly piss-poor compared to what it was or Pattaya now. :(

Now if Rainbow and Crown would get their act together and show, bringing back the punters and fun, and the Thai economy continues to get worse, pulling in new talent, we might get back to something like we were.

I was not referring to your current post, but several others in a previous thread where you continued to say that NEP was not showing, despite myself and others asking if you had actually been there lately. Obviously, with your post in this thread, you have been recently and now know there is indeed some showing going on, which at least means you do listen, youjust donâ??t seem to want to admit it.

I never said NEP was back and rocking, I just said one bar (the only one I have been to lately) was working out well for me these days.

Not sure I understand the reason for your continued vitriolic response to my posts, would have thought you would appreciate the fact that I got you to go to NEP again and see some tits. :hubba:

Your welcome. :beer:

was actually hitting on a white chick tonight here in the States (I'm in, tho' passed tonight, and I'll even go back for her cuz I like her [slightly big] ass in a very short Catholic school-girl skirt...)

Just curious SD...

Where *do* you find a white chick in the States in a "very short Catholic school-girl skirt??"

:dunno: (Apart from the obvious!) :D

A bartendee at the pub where my friend took me. She was even dancing on the bar for a bit. Bummer she was not wearing a g-string (but her panties were black LOL).

She was absolutely fascinated with my ID (my Thai DL) and wanted to know all about living overseas. Dinner later this week...

Cheers,

SD

Not sure I understand the reason for your continued vitriolic response to my posts, would have thought you would appreciate the fact that I got you to go to NEP again and see some tits. :hubba:

Your welcome. :beer:

I simply said you kept mentioning AW a lot and wondered if you had some connection to the owners. That wasn't "vitriolic". Nor was I the first to wield the "wanker" icon. :grin:

I just get disappointed by the continued (mostly) non-showing state of Nana, especially when I've been to the unshackled gogos of Pattaya and been reminded of how much fun Nana used to be with naked girls all around. AW is a start and to be commended. Now if we can just get the Japs to boycott Rainbow until it shows we could have something...

Another bar I quite like (despite the drink prices taking the piss a little) is Erotica - when the cuties are in. It can be 'fun'.

Archived