Currently - best gogo?

lifesabeach

Really? I can't remember ever seeing any shaved ones there though I haven't been in a while (I've gone off Miss Perky Tits Braces* since she came back without the braces. Funny how little things matter. ;) )

[*adopts Suadam-speak even though he has no idea of who 'Liza Minelli' is... :) ]

Re: what is currently the best gogo in Bangkok. Having just come from Pattaya, I find them all pretty lame for getting excited over visually sexy things. [if I had to pick best of the bunch in this category, I'd say Rawhide on weekends, Deja Vu and Angelwitch - as long as they have full line-ups. Still nowhere near Pattaya gogos though. I can't think when I last saw something that really turned me on in a Bangkok gogo. I mostly go now to see regulars.]

In the Biggest number of fuckable girls (i.e. girls I've fucked :) ) section, I'd have to go for Angelwitch, Rainbow 4 and Baccara.

Rainbow 1 and G-Spot aren't too bad in this respect either.

I don't do other categories, like 'friendly bars' or 'cheap drinks bars'. Gogos are for seeing naked or near-naked women and barfining them.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miss Perky Tits Braces = Ms Perfect Bod (to me, anyway). But aye, I understand. For me, it *used* to be Baccara, Midnite (pre-Arab days), The Office, Counter 39, and Suzy. After that, it was NNB, and even then Baccara was still amomngst the tops.

Now it is (still) a few bars on 33 and some on soi 22/environs. OK, one of the 22 bars has been a staple in my P4P life since the late 80s, but whatever.

Things change as a) we get older and (more often) B) bars & staff change. And hey, I *may* be a sucker, but Ms Vampirella has me very infatuated and not wanting to roam (well, not too much anyway LOL)!

Cheers,

SD -- I was actually hitting on a white chick tonight here in the States (I'm in, tho' passed tonight, and I'll even go back for her cuz I like her [slightly big] ass in a very short Catholic school-girl skirt...)

Are you friends with the owner or something? You seem to plug Angelwitch at every opportunity.

Although annoying for its shows (pointless crap as I simply want to see as many near-naked girls on stage as possible), Angelwitch does have that view, ....

No, not friends with owner or anyone associated with the bar. :smirk:

I just continually post this as an example of a NEP bar that is showing, something you refused to acknowledge. You have obviously been there and seen that I was correct.

Whether you found it appealing or not is beside the point.

:wanker:

A few years ago I was in town with Teddy and Candyfloss. We'd heard a lot about Angelwitch being the best GOGO and decided to give it a try. We arrived at Nana together but I wanted to pop in and see someone at the Three Roses first. So Teddy and Candy went to Angelwitch and I went to the Three Roses. I had one whisky and then went to Angelwitch to join Teddy and Candy but they weren't there. I stayed for one drink, did not like the place and left. I caught up with the boys later and they had done the same as me, had one drink, decided they didn't like the place and left. I think that's the last time I was in Nana.

I think Angelwich is fine for a certain type of clientele. You must wear a vest, you must have at least one tatto on each limb and you must have an IQ no greater than 10.

For the record, Candy and I didn't even finish our drinks. :(

I think Angelwich is fine for a certain type of clientele. You must wear a vest, you must have at least one tatto on each limb and you must have an IQ no greater than 10.

For the record, Candy and I didn't even finish our drinks. :(

That is my favorite bar in Nana..and i don't own a vest and nor do i have a tattoo.....as for the IQ well..you got me there.. :beer::neener:

We have always had a good time in there no problems at all..

Archived