Where is everyone?

zob65

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard from Zob65 yesterday. He was saying there are very few farangs around WS so the girls are pestering him more (than usual).

Having just swapped between Bangkok and Pattaya and back again, I can tell you there's no contest. Girls may complain in Pattaya about 'low season' but the low there is nothing compared to the low in Bangkok. When I came back to Bangkok on Thursday, I actually thought it might be a national holiday - Sukhumvit was that bare. :thumbdown:

Seems as if a lot of Bangkok girls simply give up and go home. Or have been sponsored. :doah:

Pattaya is a lot more fun, especially in the gogos. That could also explain it.

The lack of showing in Nana and the consequent lack of fun has at last made a difference, I'd say. People have simply gone where the naked girls are.

When are the Rainbow and Crown Group owners going to realise this and pull their fingers out? :dunno:

They don't even try. No showing, no imaginative shows, same old dull unsexy costumes, no happy hours. Nothing. Compare that to bars like Peppermint, Happy and What's Up in Pattaya. Or BabyDolls, with Ricky recently installed as the manager.

Having just swapped between Bangkok and Pattaya and back again, I can tell you there's no contest. Girls may complain in Pattaya about 'low season' but the low there is nothing compared to the low in Bangkok. When I came back to Bangkok on Thursday, I actually thought it might be a national holiday - Sukhumvit was that bare.

Seems as if a lot of Bangkok girls simply give up and go home. Or have been sponsored.

I was out with a Rainbow BG last night, and she was seriously complaining about the absence of customers. Claimed that 50% of the girls in her bar had left and gone home since there simply weren't enough customers. I don't know if this is true, but this is one of the deader low seasons I have seen in Bangkok. If Pattaya is that much better, I think I know where I am spending next weekend.

Bar girls are complaining all the time; in the low season not enough customers and the in the high season they expected many more anyway. Nothing new though.

However hearing that 50% of the girls left the bars and headed home to the buffalos really surprises me. Looking at the current economic situation I am rather surprised. I would have thought a lot of girls from factories, shopping malls, beauty salons, restaurantsâ?¦ will try their luck in the P4P scene as the low wages arenâ??t enough.

Any clue what all these BG are doing upcountry? I mean I canâ??t imagine that they can get â??normalâ?? jobs that would even pay close to that what they are earning in bars. Even without having customers taking them back to the hotel (may be a more reasonable price tag would help the rainbow girls a lot here), they make a lot more money on wages and tip/lady drinks than the usual worker in Bangkok, let alone upcountry.

So what are they doing? A sabbatical until the high season (hopefully) kicks in? Or do they all have sponsors sending them money regularly? I donâ??t believe that entering the local P4P scene will make a difference and if only to the worse as the locals are definitely feeling the pinch of rising oil and food prices.

Just wonderingâ?¦.

I was visiting a local Gogo that is open in the afternoon recently. I had come to help N shave (she asked me the week before), but she was out, as was my other favourite there (the 35 yr old with a son in Police college).

So I picked L for a visit to the ST room upstairs. After the urgent business was over she immediately jumped out of bed. I said 'hang on, no hurry, just lie down and relax a few minutes'

"cannot, very few girls today, must go dance again."

Indeed, only seven that day, maybe all the others have gone home to plant rice...

I was visiting a local Gogo that is open in the afternoon recently. I had come to help N shave (she asked me the week before), but she was out, as was my other favourite there (the 35 yr old with a son in Police college).

So I picked L for a visit to the ST room upstairs. After the urgent business was over she immediately jumped out of bed. I said 'hang on, no hurry, just lie down and relax a few minutes'

"cannot, very few girls today, must go dance again."

Indeed, only seven that day, maybe all the others have gone home to plant rice...

Short time was right .... :neener:

I can guarantee that the day I book a ticket on a bus to Pattaya, the situation will reverse itself. :(

Difference between Pattaya and BKK is that the latter has more distractions beyond the bars : I'd really hate to get caught in Pattaya when things are as bad as they are in most parts of BKK at the moment. YMMV.

Gobble, who hopes to find those other distractions very soon

Archived