Lovely scenes after a Russian wedding!

teddy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That what vodka will do to you - 400 punches, 200 kicks and even the women are still standing ..

There is a Coconut (Pacific Islander) bouncer in Cairns who would have wiped the floor with every single guy in that video. I watched a guy stupidly walk straight into him one night, mouthing off right up until his lights went out. I know some of you come from some pretty hard parts of the world, so I expect you've seen similar. Christ, some of the BGs could stomp the clowns in that video (and the clown typing this post, for that matter !).

I've also seen drunks carrying on like our friends in the video, but the image of that bouncer is enough to deter me from fisticuffs - not a flicker of emotion, just taking care of business as quickly and efficiently as possible. As one of the other punters said to me outside the club, "I've seen him in action before - when he hits you, you stay hit.". Amen to that, and pass me my panties - I'll leave the brawling to the experts.

:thumbup:

Gobble, who is more lover than fighter

well done Teddy.......... :beer:

i love a good wedding fight,great to watch from the sidelines as it kicks off..... :grinyes:

after about a Minute there is a good punch from one fella which laid out the other one..... :bow:

this was good as well.....

still trying to work out which one was FJ... :hmmm:

Guy in the Police station was good..... :rotl:

"...Christ, some of the BGs could stomp the clowns in that video (and the clown typing this post, for that matter !)..."

Not sure anyone here remembers the old "Kangaroo/Windmill bar" in Clinton Plaza, but that place had 2 women working there (I knew both :shhh: :bangit: :hubba: :hubba: ) who were former professional Muay Thai fighters. I happened to see the one girl go on a customer who tried to walk away from his bar tab. After knocking him about to the amusement of all, he finally paid up, she then demanded a tip. God I miss those 2.

Archived