Lovely scenes after a Russian wedding!

teddy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ã?þÃȄ?Ñ?õ òþôúø ñÑ?ôõÑ? Ñ?þÃȄ?úþ þ÷ýðÑ?ðÑ?Ñ? ñþÃȄ?Ñ?õ ÿÑ?þñûõü. ÃÂøÑ?Ñ?þ óþüþÑÂõúÑÂÑ?ðûøÑÂÑ? þñ ÑÂÑ?þü!

Yes, I do, a state that believes in personnal freedom so much, we aren't afraid to let people of the same sex marry. :) Free thought is often denegrated by the ignorant and ill informed.

BTW, want to marry me? Oh wait, you are in the Marines, not the navy...!!! :):rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl: :bangit: :bangit: :rotl: God I love that joke!

Reminds me of another joke, a guy gets drafted into the Marines, the draft processor is interviewing him, and the guy says "...I am a practicing homosexual..." the processor says "well, when you get it right go join the navy..." :)

Fijian? An islander told me a Samoan can beat anyone but a Fijian

Maybe they were talking about Rugby ? The New Zealand Maori are the hardest men on earth, IMO. The Islanders are big, but the Maori are a warrior people (present troubles aside). They are one of a very select group: indigenous people that the British were unable to completely subjugate (the other would be the Scots :smirk: ). They make superb boxers/martial artists, but have the usual issues of youth unemployment, street gangs etc - someone like Stick could probably give you more background than I can, but I have never had an issue with a Maori, and I pray that remains the case. I am surprised that NZ doesnt have a Muay Thai world champion - they would revel in that environment, IMO.

Archived