Car prices in Bangkok?

drogon

My Christmas day purchase of a Mazda 3 2L hatchback cost ~1million baht a few years ago.

A New Toyota Camry 2.4 would be ~ 1.5million or 1.6 with the ventilated air con front seat,mmmm

A very good little car is the Honda Jazz, new roundabout 800k for top model - maybe less?

But of you're not here, or it's not with your 'partner' or a good friend - not so sure whether it makes sense....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>A very good little car is the Honda Jazz, new roundabout 800k for top model - maybe less?<

Top model 695000. just got mine, very happy with it. Living here, did the sums, cheaper then renting. And, a very nice car, comfortable, economical, and roomy, plus plenty of power for my needs.

A drastic change from the Mitsi 4WD pick up I drove last year in Laos, but roads here are so much better, and a small car is really handy in town traffic.

Rented a car this week end (Toyota Fortuner 2750BHT per day with unlimited kms and house delivery) and actualy drove for the first time ever in Thailand. Had a great time, and felt immediately at ease with the locals driving style :thumbup:

Along the way through the eastern coast I also discovered the russian Hostess club in Pattaya and that otherwise family oriented seaside resort just went up a lots of spots on my favourite week end destination list... now the question is : can one use the capital of a thai registered company to buy a car ?

Archived