North Pole could be ice-free this summer, scientists say

Bangkoktraveler

collectivly everyone makes a difference. its not just down to governments, they really just facilitate our demands. with your narrow minded and selfish attitude was adopted by all we're certainly fucked.

You miss my point, I am happy to do my bit, however even if EVERYONE in the UK does their bit, it still would not make one iota of difference. Chinese manufacturering (to name perhaps the biggest contributor) is still expanding albeit at a slower rate. Unless the entire world "did their bit" then nothing we do makes any different and is completely pointless.

Green taxation is something this government seems very keen on but you have to question where the money go's and what benefits come out of it.

Perhaps you could englighten me.

It's ok for you to be all pious about it but look around and smell the roses and then you may see that you've been hoodwinked.

The Guardianistas have pretty much condemnded anyone who dares speak out against the global warming debate - it would be nice if we have balanced opinion from both sides of the table.

To call me selfish & narrowminded is a little insulting. I probably do my bit more than most as I've never driven and use public transport.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

then those that dont try and do their bit and whinge when everything goes tits up can shut the hell up. its like those that cant be bothered to vote then whine when someone they dont like gets into power.

hoodwinked?....the dairy companys have been advocating recycling for decades having us return our used bottle the day after using them. just makes common sense, even if global warming isn't stopped (i'm not sure we cause it or its cyclical weather patterns) being prudent with dwindling resources cant be a bad thing.

ps i wouldn't wipe my arsehole with the guardian let alone read it. i read the daily mail.

LOL

The Daily Mail....

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

That's a bad thing to admit to LP. I first read the Daily Mail when I was 3 years old...i moved on to greater things, by about 4 years old.....It's well known for being a piece of shit rag. Really, even the Murdoch owned Times is better and I despise that paper!

If the North Pole does become ice free, this should be a concern to people, but for some, it doesn't matter.

It should concern a lot of people...especially those living in low-lying areas.....I hope it signals the death knell for the anti-global warming lobby. What more obvious evidence do you need!

Ice melts when it gets warm....d'oh!

Guest lazyphil

i just wanted to confirm my right wing credentials for cf seemed to imply i read that gutter snipe whine shite guardian paper. at 3 i was on ladybird books, i was a less serious child than you :)

The government's continual taxation in aid of "global warming" is also one of the biggest scams ever.

The purpose of "global warming" hysteria is take money and power from productive Westerners and put it into the hands of elite leftist bureaucrats.

No more, no less.

Archived