American, Thai woman arrested with 'ice', ecstasy pills in posses

elef

My point was:

Prostitution (no matter if legal) or drugs are not a good thing.

I especially do not like drug dealers because someone I knew was killed just because she happened to be caught in the middle of a crossfire between drug dealers...

If it was for me, there should not be any drug dealers or prostitutes but we live in a shitty world for many people....

Just, that in the case of a foreigner dealing drugs in Thailand then (no matter the quantity)

he was looking for troubles...

Apologies to Bibblies but I had a bad day when I answered...thus my harsh tone

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drogon,

I see a big difference between drug dealing and prostitution. I have nothing against adults doing drugs, but I have seen young peoples' lives get completely ruined, so I tend to dislike those who deal speed and opiates, and I agree with you in that sense.

While everyone knows that drugs are prevalent in the scene, as Biblies implies, I'm pretty sure that my regulars over the years weren't into them. Many of the times I 'strayed', though, I encountered complete whackos. :)

Drogon,

I see a big difference between drug dealing and prostitution. I have nothing against adults doing drugs, but I have seen young peoples' lives get completely ruined, so I tend to dislike those who deal speed and opiates, and I agree with you in that sense.

And you haven't seen lives ruined by prostitution (especially if they start young)?

While everyone knows that drugs are prevalent in the scene, as Biblies implies, I'm pretty sure that my regulars over the years weren't into them. Many of the times I 'strayed', though, I encountered complete whackos. :)

Some of the best sex comes from 'whackos'. You should be glad. :) (I'm not kidding here!)

I think use is much more prevalent than you think. Whackos are the tip of the iceberg. As with alcohol, many people manage to consume narcotics casually in small quantities without it affecting them noticeably.

Jeez CTO, is that a serious question?? Of course I'd rather have her do and sell drugs, although I'd even prefer her to sell those drugs and not use them.

Youth must be acquainted with the charms and difficulties of trade. And if it comes to trading pussy, let it be her friends' :thumbup:

Dullnight, teaching fundamentals to his daughter.

If you are serious CTO then I for sure I pick prostitution:

- At least she choose it freely and if her English is perfect then she will be out of there quickly and at least can be picky with the customers.

- She does not risk being killed by other dealers or by the police...

- She does not risk ending dead due to a bad quality ice or whatever

- She will probably never visit a Thai jail as a guest

- She will probably not become addicted to one drug or another

I just choose the lesser of the evils,

Once again, if you are serious, you have a very

"romantic view" of drugs and dealers, even in Thailand....

Just IMO which is distorted by the fact that I hate drugs...

Why is it romantic? I am saying these two events happen - choose the worst - seems easy to me.

I'm with Dullnight - 100% - lesser of the evils - BOTH evil.

WHY would you say "if her English is perfect then she will be out of there quickly and at least can be picky with the customers" - to e that statement makes NO SENSE - she's doing prostitution because that what she chose to do to make $. It doesn't assume she wants to be "saved" - again the white night rides full tilt at the windmills.

Archived