American, Thai woman arrested with 'ice', ecstasy pills in posses

elef

The Nation

Today

Link

American, Thai woman arrested with 'ice', ecstasy pills in possession

Police arrested an American man and a Thai woman in a sting operation that netted 20 grammes of 'ice' or crystallised methamphetamine and 30 ecstasy pills.

Brian Kieth Hoffman, 42, was arrested at his apartment on the 2nd floor of Racha Mansion on Rama IV Road in Klong Toey district at 2 am.

An undercover policeman pretended to buy ice drug from Hoffman at his apartment and when he opened the door, police rushed in his room and found 14 grammes of the ice drug and 30 ecstasy pills.

Police had the American his supplier for more drug. Sopida Sakulpone, 31, was arrested when she came to Hoffman's room to deliver 6 grammes of the ice drug.

The Nation

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You hate drugs and dealers...

As opposed to prostitutes and clubs that facilitate them? :rolleyes:

Presumably your self-righteousness stops just before that point, does it?

Not that these two worlds would ever be mixed up in any way either. I'm sure none of your girls would be on anything... :rolleyes:

Wow I am impressed.

I never said prostitution was a positive thing.

Of course, you can put drugs and dealers at the same level as legal prostitution...

And yes I do hate drugs and dealers for personal reasons.

The "self-righteousness" is a one-way thing in your mind I guess.

You are free to support drug dealers killing someone else's relatives just because these innocent people were caught in the middle of the crossfire?

You don't think prostitution is a positive thing yet you support it by coming to Thailand and indulging in it? :rolleyes:

Come on, give it up.

A lot of the girls you know will probably be on something too. They'll probably decide just not to tell you.

Archived