The wrath of a pissed off Ladyboy

youngfarang

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...First of all, lady boys mostly thrive on deception : most often they go for men that are not aware of their 'condition'..."

I don't think so. I tend to think just the opposite. As in most guys who go with them know exactly what they are getting, and know what to look for. If they didn't they'd get angry and bail/toss the Lady boy when they found out.

As in most guys who go with them know exactly what they are getting, and know what to look for.

Agreed. They guys may "act" like they don't know while they are on Suk or heading into Cansanova but most are well aware of the fact that their "girl" is sporting a cock & balls set under their dress.

Post Op's working in regular gogo's or in Disco's are a different story. Although most are easily recognizable, there are a few who could (and are) mistaken as genuine girls.

I think a lot of the freelancer are better than bar girls for the reason is that most bar girls want to leave asap to go back to her bar and get more customers. freelancers i believe have a better business minded attitude and want you to be a regular customer. most bar girls only think of now and not later.

• 3 weeks later...
I think a lot of the freelancer are better than bar girls for the reason is that most bar girls want to leave asap to go back to her bar and get more customers. freelancers i believe have a better business minded attitude and want you to be a regular customer. most bar girls only think of now and not later.

I thinks you got it backwards there little fella

Most BGs after boom-boom are happy to have a snack cuddle up and go to sleep.

FLs want to get back out on the street and peddle that ass again!!

S1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
In my experience its always the freelancers that entertain me the most. Bar girls, GoGo girls head straight back to there establishment after im through shagging them, and its always the same line "you go back to bar with me?" HAHA.

Can you give us some perspective of how many years experience you have had with freelancers, bar girls, and go-go girls?

A few years, still consider myself a newbie, been to los several times. Any more stupid questions BT? No I havent lived in Bangkok for more than 20 years and no I dont go there every month on business trips like most of the board members, but in my short (compared to some) experience I have found freelancers to be more exciting to be with. It's what you call an opinion.

A few years, still consider myself a newbie, been to los several times. Any more stupid questions BT? No I havent lived in Bangkok for more than 20 years and no I dont go there every month on business trips like most of the board members, but in my short (compared to some) experience I have found freelancers to be more exciting to be with. It's what you call an opinion.

Then can I assume you have been to thailand two times a year on the average, stayed for two weeks at a time, and have visited for the last 2 years? Or have you been more times and stayed for longer durations?

Just trying to get a feel of what kind of background you really do have, that is all.

Archived