Slaying the taxi mafia at Swampy?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't been to the new airport yet' date=' I'm hoping that the limo service is still there. Anyone know?[/quote']

sure they are! poor guy, such a long absence from LOS!

Except it is now B1200 as opposed to B600-700 from DM to Thonglor! 2.5x the cost of a taxi is OK, 5x is just taking the piss IMHO!

Cheers,

SD

I haven't been to the new airport yet' date=' I'm hoping that the limo service is still there. Anyone know?[/quote']

sure they are! poor guy, such a long absence from LOS!

Well, I only missed the new airport by a few months (July 2006 was last trip). Have not seen the new subway either. :confused:

I usually go on even numbered years (2000,2002,2004,2006); however unemployment in 2006-2007 is forcing me to skip this year and go in 2009. :banghead::cussing:

But I'll be there for an entire MONTH on the next trip! :yay:

-=/NN

No waiting and much more comfortable. Having just flown biz class why would I want to pack myself into a taxi, whose quality I don't know till I get into it, with my suitcase in the front passenger seat and a driver who could be good or terrible? Limo guarantees comfort, space and a quality driver. Even a quality lady driver on occassions. :)

No waiting and much more comfortable. Having just flown biz class why would I want to pack myself into a taxi, whose quality I don't know till I get into it, with my suitcase in the front passenger seat and a driver who could be good or terrible? Limo guarantees comfort, space and a quality driver. Even a quality lady driver on occassions. :)

Exactly why I use the limos! :yeahthat:

...Never had a lady driver tho... :sad:

-=/NN

Archived