Current Prices: BF/ST/LT?

Fiery Jack

Forewarned is forearmed and knowledge is power, so... :hmmm:

Okay, I'll be in BKK in less than a month's time, first trip for over a year. :applause:

What should I be expecting to pay for:

1. Barfine (Cowboy/Nana/Patpong etc.)

2. Short time (from a bar/go-go)

3. Long time (from a bar/go-go)

4. Short time (freelancer)

5. Long time (freelancer)

Cheers. :beer:

jack :help:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say good-looking Bangkok freelancers now expect a bit more than 1000S/T. 1500 is becoming common and the good-looking ones usually get it (or more). That's if they're not new to the scene (in which case you've got the upside of lower price but the downside of inexperienced performance :) )

Don't know much about Bangkok L/T prices because I hardly ever do them. (Nor do most of the girls if they can help it, I think!) I've got away with 2k for the last two girls - both sexy Soi Cowboy gogo dancers. One whined a little bit for another 500B (which wasn't forthcoming) but the other was happy. I think a lot will want 2.5 at least though. It doesn't make much sense for them to quote 1.5/2, making the second fuck (and 8 more hours of their time) worth only an extra 500B.

We were talking about good-looking girls, Old Hippie. Surely not your area of expertise/interest? :)

Swampdogs and old hags should never be asking the same price. It's one of the oddities of the scene that they even try to pretend that they're worth the same price.

We were talking about good-looking girls, Old Hippie. Surely not your area of expertise/interest? :)

Swampdogs and old hags should never be asking the same price. It's one of the oddities of the scene that they even try to pretend that they're worth the same price.

Last trip, the whores were realizing things were bad, and were asking less than the previous stupid prices they were "demanding." From what I heard from a recent returnee, this is a particularly low low season.

I will be there in 31 days I love low season!!!! :elephant::elephant::yay::yay::chili::chili:

Last trip, the whores were realizing things were bad, and were asking less than the previous stupid prices they were "demanding." From what I heard from a recent returnee, this is a particularly low low season.

I will be there in 31 days I love low season!!!! :elephant::elephant::yay::yay::chili::chili:

Archived