Current Prices: BF/ST/LT?

Fiery Jack

Besides reading Damen post I agree hearthily. Actually everybody here enjoy the fact pleasure is so much cheaper in BKK. Just find the same rivalry as in Rhino, between the ones who could afford 4 mns and those who had a problem buying a roll of toilet paper :smirk:

I'm not so sure I understand the intent/meaning of your post but it appears that you are stating the same issue exist in a Vegas night club as it does in a LOS gogo.

I'll agree that you have big spenders in both, relatively speaking. Here is where I see the difference.....

In a club like the Spearmint Rhino, you pay a girl $20 a song and she gives you a lap dance. All the girls get the same $20 per song, all the songs last the same amount of time. Some guys have no problem dropping several thousand dollars, while others may only spend $20.

In LOS girls were accustomed to getting a fixed price per lady drink, $X for ST, $X for LT. I state $X because that price is variable depending on the punter.

If you want to buy the girl 100 ladydrinks whereas the guy next to you only wants to buy one, the dynamic hasn't changed and is similar to the lap dance scenario.

Now you have guys that come to LOS and apply the logic that back home they would spend $XXXX a night get a few minutes of a girls time, some lap dances and still go home with a hard-on. Now that same guy arrives in LOS and throws out tips to the girls for nothing. His rational is he would be spending this type of money back home and not even have the chance of getting laid, so why not do it here AND get laid.

The fundamental difference is that he is not back home, hes operating in an entirely different economy and dealing with providers who have dramatically different expectations.

From the girls perspective, she needs X lady drinks and X barfines per month or her salary gets docked. As more guys start stuffing purple notes in her bikini for dancing on stage, she could give 2 fucks about meeting her quotas. She making the same or more by doing what she is already being paid to do. Same same with paying substantially more for ST/LT.

I could care less what anyone wants to do with their money. If you like to stick up your ass, flush it down the toilet or burn it, more power to you.

Personally, I like to spend my money wisely. If a lap dance is $20 at the Rhino, I'm not giving the girl $40 so she "thinks" more of me :rotl::rotl:

YMMV

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides wife is giving me a hard time coz I don't fuck her enough. Why would anyone fuck his own wife, except perhaps for procreation purposes?

Will duly report.

Well Dully because the quality of the daily fuck with the wife is a lot better than anything I ever had taking gogo girls and beer bar girls to bed, so much I only visit gogos for the eye candy lately.

Places like Baby Dolls or Windmill are the only ones where I enjoy being, besides chatting up girls at beer bars. And as for tipping coyote girls or throwing red bills at the bitch who uninvited sits next to me and thinks I will soon pay her BF...forget it :neener:

In order to taste new pussy I visit MP's nowadays.

You can sit and drink with a stunner but must take the ugly duck back home. Plenty of upset customers will be the result.

And since when has the average gogo bar been worried about a pissed off customer? There'll always be another mug to take his place. :mad:

As you might know' date=' the "only ladydrink, no barfine" attitude is spreading in PP already, as I have experienced in December.

But I think the market will regulate itself in the end. As soon as the word spreads that punters are rejected by BGs in certain bars, those who want to barfine a girl will avoid the place.

The question is how the emergence of Coyote Dancers will affect the price for ST/LT and the quality of the girls available for barfining?

:confused:

[/quote']

The balance will return with less people going to thailand due to the global 'credit crisis'. Air fares are shooting through the roof, that Thai baht is strengthening against most major currencies and casual travellers are more likely to look elsewhere. Only the die-hards like us will return reguarly. So all in all, I think over time we will see prices come down, Coyote bars dwindling and a return to sanity.

"Remember Thai economics: less customers means you have to raise the price. That is the most likely result."

Funny this one, seems very true. In Chatrium, a new apartment complex riverside advertising in the BKK post, two months earlier almost if not all rooms were available. Last week, the situation was still the same, the place looked desert and all top floor apartments were still available . It seems they reacted against the low occupation rate, and now they're showing an inflated price list. Funny it is. Might be a nice complex though when the hotel next tower and the adjacent restaurants open. Worth checking it again.

The balance will return with less people going to Thailand due to the global 'credit crisis'. Air fares are shooting through the roof, that Thai baht is strengthening against most major currencies and casual travellers are more likely to look elsewhere. Only the die-hards like us will return regularly. So all in all, I think over time we will see prices come down, Coyote bars dwindling and a return to sanity.

Yep, it seems that the tourism industry will change very soon. In regard to LOS I presume that Western tourism will go down considerably and Asian tourism (China) will go up. I wonder what this will mean for the Western P4P scene.

For comparison, the farang nightlife scene was a lot bigger 10 years ago than it is now (gone are big places like clinton gogo district, soi 10, soi 1, asoke, etc). And back then, there were maybe half as many tourists. Nana was topless. As tourist numbers grew year after year, the farang nightlife venues got smaller and smaller.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived