Current Prices: BF/ST/LT?

Fiery Jack

but in genereal only reason they might prefer an older guy is they assume they get more money from an older guy. And then it is not equal criterias anymore is it?

Still rather amusing with the old timers who bitch about how the service was so much better 20 years ago' date=' like themselves getting 20 years older has nothing to do with it...

Paillote[/quote']

Oh, so much to learn :) First, I think it's well-known that the "old timers" know the value of the baht and it's relationship to p4p. That is, they probably pay less than the younger and newbie types. And while the girls would most-definitely prefer to have a young handsome man, they really don't give a hoot if the money comes in. Finally, what amuses me the most are the youngin's who really think their whore actually had an orgasm 5 times last night and got so wet that the maid had to mop the floor the next day. They don't realize that the "wetness" was probably the result of her popping a supository up her cunt when she was in taking a shower before the deed. Jing jing.

HH

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fuck more coyotees. We need girls wearing fewer clothes and guys to stop paying them big tips for doing nothing.

Boy have I been out of the game for a while! I still can't quite grasp this whole 'coyote' concept. Unless we're talking about uni girls working in private clubs, then wouldn't the coyotes be exactly like their non-coyote sisters, except maybe in the looks department? :dunno:

Back in the olden days, we just called them stunners. :starfish::)

What I meant is that you can be old without being familiar with the scene. I have a 70 year old barowner friend from LA who, when I saw him in Bangers, threw money down like there was no tomorrow (I probably could have phrased that better :eek: ). Good target for the girls.

"Can't tell much about better service myself... nowadays I spend more on coyotees for tip only than I used to gives hookers for sexual intercourse and don't even get -nor ask usually- their phone number.

So why do you do it? "

Coz I like their attitude, their look, and usually the kind of place they work in. Beeing thrilled is already good.

Naked rather ugly and easily impolite girls in often smelly surrounding... I can fuck them sure... but than I could also fuck a fuming tuk tuk....the turn on is usually not there - although after a thorough warm up from coyotees, I might go for a very ST with some BGs. Hence the gloryholes idea.

I'm interested by the younger FLs BTW, where do they hang out and are very easy to catch( I can overpay a little but not start dating dramas)?

Fuck more coyotees. We need girls wearing fewer clothes and guys to stop paying them big tips for doing nothing.

:yeahthat:

Spot-fucking-on, Bibblies!

Why tip them? Why? Why? Why?

To show them your "appreciation"? :confused:

Okay.. somewhere like X-Zyte in Pattaya where the girls are there for dancing on podiums and in the show, maybe. (Yeah - I know some of them will go with punters, but the majority are dancers).

But in a Coyote Bar or Gogo Bar where there is a bar fine system in operation, and the girls are required to make a certain number of "offs" in a month, the main purpose they are there for is renting their pussy. Tips make them lazy! If you wanna tip, go to a place like Hollywood or X-Zyte where you can tip to your heart's content without spoiling it for the rest of us.

I know one girl in Peppermint who I would *LOVE* to go with. I've known her for 3 years, and I have talked to her often and buy her the occasional lady drink or two while we chat. She won't "go" with ANY customer because she makes more money from tips and out of the fucking ping pong balls that get thrown around by idiots. :banghead: :banghead: She said she's better off doing that and having her salary cut every month for not making her BF quota than going with punters.

More and more of this shit is happening these days - particularly in the bigger bars. Ban the fucking ping pong balls, I say! :mad:

Again, I repeat - if its a gogo bar or a beer bar with a bar fine system in place, the girls are (were in days gone by?) there to sell pussy.

Now, many are just a "baht factory" for lazy women , who don't want to shag. :mad:

Ask Frede, he probably has fucked one and cum on the top part of the canopy.

What would motivate a punter to cum in the fuel tank of a tuk tuk?? 10 baht - any hole you want to go! (But have to stop at jewellery shop whilst shagging!) :hmmm:

Archived