Current Prices: BF/ST/LT?

Fiery Jack

if you got laid for free everyweek you wouldnt go to thailand for sex,more or less fact.

Agreed, more or less.

I've said this a hundred times, but no one seems to believe me. ;) The primary reason I keep going back to Thailand is because I enjoy drinking with hanging out with expat friends. I love bargirls and usually take one, but they're pretty much like background noise, something you take for granted after a point, but definitely attributing to the atmosphere.

If I simply wanted to get laid, I'd go to countries closer to my home, like Mexico or Costa Rica, like some guys do. I did Indonesia and The Philippines many times when I was in my early 20's, P4P and otherwise. But I only went there when I had to, because I really didn't have any good friends there. Never gave a thought to my next trip back.

I didn't find Thailand till I was in my late 30s. I had fun but never thought about going back until a business trip. Then I started to make some friends and that was my demise. :)

PS. You actually can get laid for free by girls half your (my) age in Southern California. It's surprising, even to me.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PS. You actually can get laid for free by girls half your (my) age in Southern California. It's surprising, even to me.

You are my hero!! :bow::bow::bow:

Personally at 50 years young I do not enjoy the chase anymore. I also have friends in LOS and enjoy just picking any girl and going on my way.

I've said this a hundred times' date=' but no one seems to believe me. ;) The primary reason I keep going back to Thailand is because I enjoy drinking with and hanging out with expat friends....[/quote']

Me to. :thumbup:

Since I have no expat friends I have to stick to BGs, and I am pitying myself for this.

:p

:grinyes:

All else equal, the girls would rather sleep with an old guy who doesn't do anything rather than a young guy who wants constant action all night long.

Yeah right. Stop fooling yourself and dont believe the bullcrap your barfines feed you. Of course there are exceptions, but in genereal only reason they might prefer an older guy is they assume they get more money from an older guy. And then it is not equal criterias anymore is it?

Still rather amusing with the old timers who bitch about how the service was so much better 20 years ago, like themselves getting 20 years older has nothing to do with it...

Paillote

I guess most of theses guys posting on this thread get a lot of strarfish who dont want to do anything. The majoritty of the girls want to do it all night even though id rather get some shut eye for a few hours. maybe im the lucky one but i almost always get an energetic one.

Paillotte,

How many years have you been coming in for - not that young are you?? Glad for you it still feels that good though...

Can't tell much about better service myself... nowadays I spend more on coyotees for tip only than I used to gives hookers for sexual intercourse and don't even get -nor ask usually- their phone number.

Used to do a lot of freelancers between 17 to 20 as well, now it's mostly the elder sisters polluting the scene. If it goes on like this people will start having sex with their own wife .

Talk about a living nightmare..

More coyotees and some booths with gloryholes at major streets corners where you can do a quicky in some otherwise untalkative mouth would be quite a nice improvement.

You are my hero!!

Whoa, hold your horses...doesn't happen to me very often!

Personally at 50 years young I do not enjoy the chase anymore. I also have friends in LOS and enjoy just picking any girl and going on my way.

I have a 50 year old friend (going on 18, mentally - think "Spicoli" from Fast Times at Ridgemont High, which is what the local cops call him) and it amazes me how college aged girls fawn over him in the bars here (usually these are waitresses). Even my own daughter tells me he's hot, which kind of bothers me. :confused: He doesn't take advantage of all the opportunities because he has a girlfriend, but I see them every time I hang out with him.

Can't tell much about better service myself... nowadays I spend more on coyotees for tip only than I used to gives hookers for sexual intercourse and don't even get -nor ask usually- their phone number.

So why do you do it? :dunno:

Used to do a lot of freelancers between 17 to 20 as well, now it's mostly the elder sisters polluting the scene. If it goes on like this people will start having sex with their own wife .

Haven't noticed that. Lots of younger ones still around.

More coyotees and some booths with gloryholes at major streets corners where you can do a quicky in some otherwise untalkative mouth would be quite a nice improvement.

Fuck more coyotees. :thumbdown: We need girls wearing fewer clothes and guys to stop paying them big tips for doing nothing.

Archived