Current Prices: BF/ST/LT?

Fiery Jack

We were talking about good-looking girls, Old Hippie. Surely not your area of expertise/interest? :)

Swampdogs and old hags should never be asking the same price. It's one of the oddities of the scene that they even try to pretend that they're worth the same price.

As opposed to what? the obese middle aged katoeys you frequently favor? :dunno::dunno::neener::neener:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say good-looking Bangkok freelancers now expect a bit more than 1000S/T. 1500 is becoming common and the good-looking ones usually get it (or more). That's if they're not new to the scene (in which case you've got the upside of lower price but the downside of inexperienced performance :) )

Don't know much about Bangkok L/T prices because I hardly ever do them. (Nor do most of the girls if they can help it, I think!) I've got away with 2k for the last two girls - both sexy Soi Cowboy gogo dancers. One whined a little bit for another 500B (which wasn't forthcoming) but the other was happy. I think a lot will want 2.5 at least though. It doesn't make much sense for them to quote 1.5/2, making the second fuck (and 8 more hours of their time) worth only an extra 500B.

I have never paid more than 1500 lt. I also never tell them upfront i will go with them lt i always do short time for 1000 and if i like them i say i pay you 500 baht to stay till morning. everyone that i asked agreed. Im also a teenager and not a old hasbin who cant get laid without paying. if a girl wants more than 1000 st tell her to screw off. Theres thousands of other girls that are just as good looking and is more than willing to go for 1000.

Theres thousands of other girls that are just as good looking and is more than willing to go for 1000.

Wait a minute. Aren't you the guy who got chased around Sukhumvit by a ladyboy streetwalker? Was he one of the thousands or is the real number one less? :smirk:

Im also a teenager and not a old hasbin who cant get laid without paying

In the P4P scene, this puts you at a disadvantage. All else equal, the girls would rather sleep with an old guy who doesn't do anything rather than a young guy who wants constant action all night long. It's more wear and tear, more work, less sleep. Even outside the P4P scene, it is common that girls wish to settle down with someone who is older as they tend to carry many advantages and the girls are aware of that. The farang mindset doesn't always work in Thailand, but your bias is a fairly common one from people new to the scene.

if a girl wants more than 1000 st tell her to screw off. Theres thousands of other girls that are just as good looking and is more than willing to go for 1000.

I go along with that, though more politely.

Being an "old hasbin" (sounds Arabic, doesn't it), I agree that the majority of P4P girls prefer a customer who won't wear them out and, perhaps, has a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

YoungFarang (the fellow running from ladyboys on Suk) wouldn't believe it, but I was once a teenager myself, and being that age also has its advantages. Some bargirls will be eager for you to barfine them, mainly drug crazed, older ones. :)

But I think our young, hansum and thrifty spelling genius is looking for pussy in the wrong places. He can get it for free, for sure, outside of the nightlife scene without a lot of relationship baggage if he gets a clue.

Girls in Thailand and other places are more promiscuous than when I was his age.

im 27 also i can get laid for free in farangland but its more work and doesnt happen as often as id like and im quite handsome man :D .

i go to thailand cause i have fun with the girls and dont mind paying for the service.

when your new to the scene its easy to say that girls only like old men for money but a reasonable age doesnt bother thai girls.

bigger heart,will not mess about as much as the young ripper.

if you got laid for free everyweek you wouldnt go to thailand for sex,more or less fact. :grinyes:

Archived