Bangkok Dangerous-REMAKE

Old Hippie

Guest lazyphil

i'll go and look with an open mind as i liked the thai version. i like nick cage movies so i suspect i'll enjoy it......we'll see.

Jeez 2 years after filming they release it!

It should be renamed Bangkok "Very" Dangerous, after all Cage was here filming it in 2006 when the Coup happened and jumped on his private jet with his own Chefs and Physical Trainers etc to escape "The Trouble"

TWAT!

Guest lazyphil

you called in help--'escaped trouble' for a speeding ticket. cage got out of dodge on a private jet on a whim. you alpha males do because you can :)

Doing something you can't afford to do doesn't make him a twat.

That is true, but NC is still a twat in my books as well. I will catch Bangkok Dangerous on free torrent out of curiosities sake and wonderment at NC's fall from a once promising actor to a cash machine.

i'll go and look with an open mind as i liked the thai version. i like nick cage movies so i suspect i'll enjoy it......we'll see.

Because Cage is in it is probably why I won't see it. He's one of the worst actors in the biz. Without explosives and car chases, he's nothing...as (I think) Torneyboy once described him, Cage is "wooden". I've seen the trailers, BTW. I'd think the only reason guys here would go see it is to relate to some of the background shots.

HH

Archived