US whites 'to be minority sooner'

Faustian

Every country has a group that is seen as the unpopular group. To some extent those that come to America hear things, sometimes derogatory about blacks, mexican americans, etc. Its just how it is. If you look like one you make sure you're not associated with them. Its very common for people of Caribbean descent on the east coast to say 'I'm Jamaican', "I'm Trinidadian', etc. even 2nd generation who are born and raised in America and are linguistically and physically indistinguishable from African-Americans because of not wanting to be associated with them. Same with blacks, darker than I am, I'm pretty dark, who are 2nd generation Dominican, Puerto Rican, Panamanian, etc.

Not sure how well versed you are with the inter-relationships amongst blacks of different cultures.

One of the first things I learned when hanging with expat Brits and getting into soccer was things about 'scousers' people from Liverpool.

Same with all of us when we came to Thailand and we heard about how Issan natives are the undesirables.

There are mexican Americans in Texas, Tex-Mex who have been here for a few generatins, sometimes very conservative, who don't want to be associated with newly arrived Mexican Americans. Same with some Cubans in Florida who came pre-59 and the latest ones.

I speak from personal experience and living amongst latinos, west indians, blacks, etc.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are in denial of the obvious, steve.

These other blacks dissociate themselves from American blacks because they disapprove of how American blacks think and act.

I'm curiouis Rogueyam, specifically, how do American blacks think and act?

lol...and you know this because???

I know this because I'm not insane. Thus I know that everyone on this Earth feels the same way about ignorance, vulgarity, stupidity, thuggery, lack of impulse control, short-sidedness, loudness, vanity, crassness, and public dick-grabbing, more or less.

This should terrify us all. We are all custodians for our countries. For our children and their grand children.

What sort of country are we all preparing for our off spring, or our neices and nephews??????

In the Uk we are importing millions of third worlders, africans, south asians and others I dont even know where they come from.

I dont begrudge any of the africans and south asians for wanting to move to the prosperous civilised west, but I know ulitimately it will be the undoing of the european west if it continues at present rates.

STH

lol...and you know this because???

I know this because I'm not insane. Thus I know that everyone on this Earth feels the same way about ignorance, vulgarity, stupidity, thuggery, lack of impulse control, short-sidedness, loudness, vanity, crassness, and public dick-grabbing, more or less.

lol...got a nice chuckle after reading that. Hmmmm, one of four possible scenarios I can think of: a) you got beat up in school by the 'brothas' B) your ex ran off with a black guy c) you blame your not being accepted to a certain school or denied a job due to a black guy or (my favorite) d) all 3.

hehehe

Archived