US whites 'to be minority sooner'

Faustian

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember When I went to the pro Marine recruiter ralley in Berkeley a few months back. I got to talking to this southern fried fuck, dumb as toast. He was wearing these goofy over sized "I want to look suspicious" sunglasses, a tan or pale shirt, Jeans, Wavy brown/sandy hair and was waving an American flag going off about "supporting our troops..." I asked if he was ever in the military, he got quiet, almost scared, and walked away after trying to grab some guys ass. I have a picture of him somewhere.

I remember When I went to the pro Marine recruiter ralley in Berkeley a few months back. I got to talking to this southern fried fuck, dumb as toast. He was wearing these goofy over sized "I want to look suspicious" sunglasses, a tan or pale shirt, Jeans, Wavy brown/sandy hair and was waving an American flag going off about "supporting our troops..." I asked if he was ever in the military, he got quiet, almost scared, and walked away after trying to grab some guys ass. I have a picture of him somewhere.

Shit next time let me know when you are out and about, we could have had a few drinks together.

Last weekend we went to San Diego, then LA and then slid into Palm Springs. She likes San Diego and Palm Springs so I get to ride for free.

Archived