US whites 'to be minority sooner'

Faustian

Steve, ask RY to take off his white hood and robe. That way it will be easier for him to read your posts.

And by the way, I'm pretty sure he has no idea what a BG is, or where Pattaya is located. For all I know, he may not even be able to locate his crotch!

It was so obvious I didn't even deem it necessary to say it. lol.

I think he's watched too many rap videos.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When I was living/working in San Diego, I *** was *** a minority (being white)! and most likely still am today.

Mexican and Asian were the majority.

No problem, I like Mex food and sushi :grin:

I ran a pretty big strategy consulting engagement a few yeas ago for one of the Silicon Valley biggies... had about 30 people working for me, and I was literally the only white male of the bunch. Had Blacks, Indians, Asians, women of different ethnic backgrounds, etc.. When I brought in the last guy (an Asian from South Africa), the client pulled me aside and asked "Are you the only white-bread guy in your firm?" Needless to say, I caught a lot of ribbing from then on after I relayed the story to the team.

There is really so much diversity here in SV that I honestly do not think about it any more. People here make it or not based on their ability. Race or whatever just does not seem to matter. It's why I find RY and his "I'm not racist, I have lotsa black friends" bigotry especially appalling.

There is really so much diversity here in SV that I honestly do not think about it any more. People here make it or not based on their ability. Race or whatever just does not seem to matter. It's why I find RY and his "I'm not racist, I have lotsa black friends" bigotry especially appalling.

Has he said he has any black friends? Not that not having makes him or anyone any more racist or non racist but I don't recall his saying that.

In any event, Thailand makes all westerners feel like minorities. For me, its a different feeling. I'm one of the 'rich falangs' to most Thais. Way different than the states.

The one thing about metro LA that is kinda cool from the east coast where you still have ethnic enclaves of all sites is that its money motivated. Which may sound like a bad thing but in NYC, a co-op board will turn down entertainers, minorities, jews possibly, etc.

In Beveryly Hills and Bel Air, people figure if you can afford to buy the place you belong. You can have a Saudi prince living next to a jewish movie producer who lives next to Eddie Murphy, who lives next to latino or an Asian. Money rules.

You don't know who has it sometimes and you gotta be careful. That black guy in jeans and a white tee shirt walking into your high end cafe on Melrose Avenue could be the rapper 50 cent or if he's a little taller, the point guard for the Clippers or if he's latin looking, a brazilian footballer on holiday. You really don't know.

Beer bars in LOS are like that for the most part. falang same same. Half a dozen countries represented at any given time.

IMO this joke sums up the american discrimantion today:

Discrimination

Boss, to four of his employees: "I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to let one of you go."

Black Employee: "I'm a protected minority."

Female Employee: "And I'm a woman."

Oldest Employee: "Fire me, buster, and I'll hit you with an age discrimination suit so fast it'll make your head spin."

...To which they all turn to look at the helpless young, white, male employee, who thinks a moment, then responds:

"I think I might be gay..."

lol...and you know this because???

I know this because I'm not insane. Thus I know that everyone on this Earth feels the same way about ignorance' date=' vulgarity, stupidity, thuggery, lack of impulse control, short-sidedness, loudness, vanity, crassness, and public dick-grabbing, more or less.[/quote']

lol...got a nice chuckle after reading that. Hmmmm, one of four possible scenarios I can think of: a) you got beat up in school by the 'brothas' B) your ex ran off with a black guy c) you blame your not being accepted to a certain school or denied a job due to a black guy or (my favorite) d) all 3.

hehehe

ืnah, you forgot one more important possible scenario: he's a brainless racist dickhead. not sayin' he is, mind you, but it's definitely a scenario you might want to consider. I know I'm considering it...

preahko

There are integrated in the sense that they get on with their lives in peace. However they are a separate entity. Rarely marrying outside their faith and attending jewish schools.

The whole jewish psyche is about remaining apart, this has been necessary as for thousands of years they did not have a homeland and to preserve their faith and culture they seperated themselves.

Yes they are regular English/London blokes, they are very nice generous people IME, they have managed to remain different though since they were re admitted by Oliver Cromwell.

Most Jewish people in the UK, like in the US live in the cities and seem to prefer this.

I support the jewish people in the UK and in Israel as I can see that their very country is under threat and they are increasingly suffering anti semitic threats in the UK and Europe from mainly muslim immigrants.

STH

STH

When I was living/working in San Diego' date=' I *** was *** a minority (being white)! and most likely still am today.

Mexican and Asian were the majority.

No problem, I like Mex food and sushi :grin:[/quote']

I ran a pretty big strategy consulting engagement a few yeas ago for one of the Silicon Valley biggies... had about 30 people working for me, and I was literally the only white male of the bunch. Had Blacks, Indians, Asians, women of different ethnic backgrounds, etc.. When I brought in the last guy (an Asian from South Africa), the client pulled me aside and asked "Are you the only white-bread guy in your firm?" Needless to say, I caught a lot of ribbing from then on after I relayed the story to the team.

I was the minority in my neighborhood, I am a minority in my job...what pisses me off is when these fuck wit foreigners act like I am somehow single handedly ganging up on them with some unseen power we white guys have, despite the fact that they are the majority... it also pisses me off to no fucking end when they try and tell me how America is or should be...

Then of course they start with all the racist shit, and how "we" are all against them...they always have an excuse...can't wait until I can play the card...oh wait, I can, and it pisses them off when I do.

Rog showing off his own lack of education and thuggishness with the statement attributing the actions of blacks as "ignorance, vulgarity, stupidity, thuggery, lack of impulse control, short-sidedness, loudness, vanity, crassness, and public dick-grabbing, more or less."

Not sure about the dick grabbing (possible overcompensation for lack of one) but Rog's statement's on this board are frequently loud, stupid, vulgar (like the above one), vane, crass, and short sided. Are you yourself black, Rog?

Of course the real answer is that bad behavior is more often found in the poor and uneducated. Poor and ignorant white Brits act the same way as poor and ignorant American's of all colors.

Rog, if you want to stop the kind of behavior you say the generic black does...how about helping them with more money and education so they can adopt your genteel ways.

Because, as the post says, pretty soon you will be outnumbered. WATCH OUT!!! HELTER SKELTER

Archived