Park entrance fees slashed

elef

You must be on a visa exempt or tourist visa to get the refund. Did this some years ago on a home leave from China, agree it would not be worth it for 1k. In my case it was a 200k baht item so more then worth it. Don't remember an hour, but it did require stopping in several places before the cash was forthcoming. Not surprising they make it a bit of a hassle.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VAT refund for tourists?

Well @ VAT rate=7% & the refund guys retaining at least 3% you do the math whether it's worth your time LOL :)

Find just another double price thread with the usual for vs. against gang going at it entertaining enough to wade thru & post :cover:

Basically everyone is right - it's racist & makes totally sense along with all the other TIT over here.

Some guys choose to tip (whether 20bt or 10%++) & other guys choose to avoid double pricing places or manage to 'sneak' in for free or with local price, but in the end who cares just like who cares how much others paid for their last fuck sorta? :)

Ah well to go with the selfish crowd I better not let on that I several visits to koh samet again got away with the carefully played out ploy of getting off the songthew a bit before the 'ripoff' stop & walked in for free. Yeah it works just as well by renting your own transport at the pier & driving in in full daylight without paying whether or not paying tax, VAT in LOS, country of residence whatever :rolleyes:

Oh yeah the TG de jour did orgasm even harder on my monster cock upon serving her that piece of info...

;)

ciao!

Archived