Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Up early today eh? A cloudy morn...

Cheers,

SD

Since my father passed I've not been sleeping terribly well. I'm often awake late. It once again reminds me of the terrible irony of being a shrink in experiencing something like this, whilst I understand the process, I'm a person first of all and all my knowledge is for nought. No quick fixes.

Physician heal thyself!

Since my father passed I've not been sleeping terribly well. I'm often awake late. It once again reminds me of the terrible irony of being a shrink in experiencing something like this, whilst I understand the process, I'm a person first of all and all my knowledge is for nought. No quick fixes.

Physician heal thyself!

Mate...Sorry, but this post is most definitely in the WRONG THREAD... it's certainly not useless.

How the fcuk do you think us "mere mortal" Dum Cnuts handle and cope with the stresses in our lives??? ...AND without the benefit of Training and knowledge???

In fact it's worthy of an entire Thread of its own!!!!! IMHO

Maybe I'll start one when I get back from my AA meeting and Anger Management class...

But, seriously...Take care...

The only certainties in Life are...Birth..Death.. and the fact that you can't change History!!!

Cheers DS

Archived