Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'Would someone please explain to me what the above ingredients have to do with NUT SUFFERERS????'

you would be surprised.

many foods are prepared with no nut ingredients but prepared in environments which have nut products being made.

the nut can easily drift into other ingredients.

i work with someone who is VERY VERY ALLERGIC to any sort of nut and can hardly eat any types types of food because of the danger.

i have seen her have a reaction to someone eating a packet of crisps and having to spend Days in an ICU.

Oh for fuck sake Sayjann, don't get me started on Nut sufferers! I hate these fucking people...O.k. long story short., I'm on a plane, I pull out a bag of Pistachios, some fat bitch no one has thought of fucking in years, if ever...well, maybe fiery Jack on a bender, anyway, this bitch starts with "...are those peanuts, you can't eat peanuts near me...I am allergic to peanuts, I will go into Shock...I could die if you eat peanuts..."

Now of course this cow should do us a favor and die...er maybe not, but you get the point...so I say no, they are pistachios, figuring that will be the end of it...right? NO! she says "...good, because..." and starts with this annoying monologue that just pisses me off in this Long Island Jewish Princess shriek that I just can't stand!

So finally, nice as I can be, I tell her "look bitch, I wish I had some peanuts to kill you with, now shut up and let me watch this lousy movie ("Dan in real life," what a load of shit) because I am under stress, and a war vet, and I could just go the fuck off and start taking lives.

Now instead of shutting the fuck up, she starts with "well you don't understand, peanuts..." and blabs on and on, and I am about to go berserk...when this hot Asian flight attendant walks by, kind of reminds me of Si Saket girl and I start to talk to her, and order my dinner...Then I start thinking about all the heart ache SSG has caused me, and all that crap, and I am thinking shit, this is awful...I need a drink, so I go and get drunk on the plane, and eat my dinner, and the whole fucking time, this woman will not shut up about peanuts! Jeez it really annoyed me...oh jeez, I am rambling, what were we talking about...? oh yeah useless posts...I think this qualifies....?

Archived