Coup?

CTO

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you went home twice? :neener:

Yes OH sadly in LOS weapons are easy to get...and I am sure even military grade explosives and assult riffles.

FS: I hope you don't mind if I tell you that taxi drivers might be a good indicator of what many rough Thais think?

I even had a taxi driver telling me how Belgium was such a nice and great country (when I answered the question, whereareyourfrom) but we lost a war against Thailand.....

(Belgium and France are the same country I suppose and this taxi driver had a lot of culture as he knew his country had beaten an EU country, which was not really the case but...)

:banghead:

FS: Did you have some feedback about the current situation through your job??

FS: Yes, I took one week to discuss the subject with another board member about htis nasty little war.

I call that a stalemate, not a victory for the Thais nor Vichy France.

(and they built the victory monument because of their "victory" over the French)

Mentors: I believe this board is divided as much as the Thai society between pro PAD (or at least some of their revendications) and pro PPP.

We have the advantage that we are not ready to kille each others for that and we all think the blockade should end.

So let's be all friendly nope?

It is estimated that since Suvarnabhumi was under PAD's seizure, nearly 160,000 passengers have been stranded in the Kingdom.

Also Sunday, a PAD leader Chamlong Srimuang told that AOT and airlines should send officers to Suvarnabhumi to take care of their aircraft, citing that PAD guards have no knowledge of it.

THE NATION

seems to me, since yesterday, that his mind start to come back to a 'normal level'. :)

Archived