Coup?

CTO

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When we talk here we Suadum or others it just shows hom much this theme touching us and how big the powerlessness is.

Mod3: we're fine. Adult conversation here, that;s all.

Mentors: that's a good statement. I just want people to know that there are at least a couple of factions within PAD. The majority (the proles, if you will, whom I am familiar with) just want justice and end of corruption; yes, they are in bed with the devil with Sondhi, but they know that and will not let him do anything. Besides, there is no PAD candidates for office as they are NOT a party, so they are merely suggesting solutions, with no teeth.

This is democracy in action (tho' I disagree with the airport thing).

The Thaksin bunch, however,m ARE a political party and can do what they want if they get back in power. NOT good IMHO.

Cheers,

SD

Mekong, Suadum

sometimes i say to me: It's young Democracy in progress.

But PAD is going now the wrong way and it's look to me like just a fight between Sondhi and Mr. T.

And the people (incl. the police) are the victims, like anytime.

I hope some free minded people will end this chaos - very soon - now.

The damage for Thailand is imminent.

True, but what choice did the PAD have? They have been protesting for weeks and could not even get arrested. So they had to up the ante to get noticed. As Chris Rock quipped about OJ & Nicole: not that I agree, but I understand.

EDIT: All the police have to do is arrest them. But they refuse to do that. Think about it...why???

Cheers,

SD

True, but what choice did the PAD have? They have been protesting for weeks and could not even get arrested. So they had to up the ante to get noticed. As Chris Rock quipped about OJ & Nicole: not that I agree, but I understand.

Cheers,

SD

yes, the problem is indeed that they get no notice. But their last step was one too far. Now the whole world is watching how incapable all sides are.

You ask about why they don't get arrested?

You know, we have to 'beat around the bush'.

Maybe a Farang Party should solve the problems... :)

Archived