Coup?

CTO

Tag Team it

Thaksin and Samak Vs Sothi and Chamlong - except I think Chamlong looks pretty fit :(

In the 80's during the cold war and when I was inmy teens and played tabletop wargames I always joked why don't the USSR and US generals play a tabletop wargame for world domination. The winner takes all and then we could be done with the nuclear threat ...

Maybe PPP vs PAD Risk game? Winner takes all?

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually a lot of stuff happened today if you care to know, but you're right no coup seem evident & that's because the government is gonna be ended with party & executive dissolutions i.e. bye bye puppet 'government' - bye bye thai rak thai, people power party & chart thai & ?

:up: heck even the moon joined the party & smiled all evening (helped by venus & jupitor) :)

basically you'll all see it fall into place tomorrow & airport will be open if not tomorrow then wed or thu ;)

it was fun bye time to close 'coup' thread :wave:

it was fun bye time to close 'coup' thread :wave:

far from...a coup by the armed forces seems unlikely/unneeded as the judiciary will stage their coup today (tuesday)...

the judiciary obviously is beholden to the same interests as the army and the pad mob...so the end result will be pretty similar: a democratically elected government is booted out of office on spurious legal grounds, which are unevenly applied (no one really expects the democrats ever to be banned for the votes they buy in the south)...hopefully the red shirts will even things out by retaking the airport so mr t can come back...

Nah, Thais are not monkeys (I am not into zoophily sorry) just their government and politicians in general...

Disaster is not avoided, as they were all blind to the ongoing crisis -> disaster will greet them very soon and especially next year.

But it didn't turn into another Sudan or whatever -> I suppose we have to thank Buddha or anyone else...

They just fucked up any chance I had to get a job in LOS this year -> merry christmas

(instead I have to go work in Paris grrrr)

:banghead:

PS: Democracy is long gone in Thailand and this is not by saying PAD are thugs that it will hide the fact Mr T is not a better solution -> especially after having pushed openly for a civil war and violence...

This is unforgivable from a clown pretending to be a prime minister (even if most other Thai politicians are no better either PPP or democrats).

Thailand will follow its own patch but in peace and I am damn sure that if Mr T ever comes back that peace will not be restored.

Nothing is over yet...per this news blurb 33 minutes ago...

Thai crisis deepens as airport siege intensifies

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081201/ap_on_bi_ge/as_thailand_political_unrest

BANGKOK, Thailand â?? Thailand's leader attended a Buddhist ritual Monday, seemingly indifferent to a deepening political crisis that has paralyzed his government, shut down two main airports and stranded 300,000 foreigners in the country.

The crisis is draining millions of dollars from the country's economy even as Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat appears powerless to remove radical anti-government protesters who have occupied the airports for the past week. He has refused to send in police to evict them for fear of bloodshed, instead making weak pleas for the protesters to go home.

Archived